Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was “home schooling” 😂😂
I mean, she's never actually said she is homeschooling herself nor has she actually said Vesper isn't at pre school at the minute. She's just implied that 😂
Most nurseries/pre schools that I know of are still open so watch her actually be taking Vesper almost every day to pre school but made it look relatable as if she was "homeschooling" 😂

Reactions: 4
Never known anyone to have so much shite!
I can’t be arsed to swipe up and see how much she spent on that Fuckin mini monstrosity but if it was more than 99p she was robbed

Of course there’s a swipe up 🙄 and how about taking the pot of mud away from him when he’s eating it instead of taking a photo for your mishmash of a grid. There could be all kinds of bugs or nasties in it.
Yep parsley’s getting a tapeworm for his birthday......why do people think it’s funny to document when kids do stuff like this.....just take it away from him and say no instead

So she's filled some bottles with coloured water to get a head start on thursday??! OK mick. Go give your head a wobble you talk out of your arse!
Coloured water my arse, they are all her fancy gins of different tastes and colours she will be necking at random intervals throughout the day

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can really tell she's the type to constant tell Vesper she's stupid and an idiot and stuff to her face.
If not worse.

Reactions: 7
I had to 😂 I was blocked instantly.
Love this, no doubt she will be moaning about 'trolls' soon and to be kind! Its the same with all these 'influencers' can't stand any form of criticism, they think they are all perfect and don't want to know unless you're blowing smoke up their arse. So unrealistic. Can't take any sort of negativity its disgusting. Get a job feebs you lazy mess. Imagine being 65 years old and blocking someone who tells you some home truths 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love this, no doubt she will be moaning about 'trolls' soon and to be kind! Its the same with all these 'influencers' can't stand any form of criticism, they think they are all perfect and don't want to know unless you're blowing smoke up their arse. So unrealistic. Can't take any sort of negativity its disgusting. Get a job feebs you lazy mess. Imagine being 65 years old and blocking someone who tells you some home truths 😂😂😂
If “influencers” can’t handle criticism then they shouldn’t be putting there whole life on social media. They should deal with it best they can, after all these people are making up her numbers. She shouldn’t be blocking them address it instead if she feels that passionate about it being her page

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She should bear in mind what her followers say to her IMO! If it wasn’t for her followers she’d have no paid partnerships/Ad’s etc and would have to get out and find a proper job. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is!! All influencers are the same, whilst I appreciate if people don’t like their page they should unfollow but if they’re being pulled up on something then rightly so. That’s what happens when you have a real job!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She wouldn’t acknowledge the comment on her “don’t bleeping follow me then” post when someone said about asking for feedback, she’ll never throw herself out there asking for it and just carry on oblivious to the fact she’s a snobby saggy titted show off.

Reactions: 5
Notice how she’s finally sliced grapes.
Thank goodness! It's one thing if someone sadly doesn't know or isn't aware, but to know and still not do it is so negligent. It's a known choking risk, and she has acknowledged before that she knew she should because of the risks, and it's irresponsible seen as though other parents follow her and might see it and assume it's okay.

I know it's a few pages back, but I also agree about takeaways for little ones. Each to their own, but she has the knowledge, tools, money and equipment to provide meals that aren't laden in salt and MSG, its selfish as she is just setting them up to struggle with their weight when they are older, like she does and like she has spent years yo-yoing and battling. I have always been overweight, having my child was the motivation to reach a healthy weight, but more importantly trying to learn and model a healthier attitude to food as I know how crap it is to struggle. As adults we can make informed decisions on what we eat, but children are learning and it's such a bad lesson. Everything in moderation, but seeing that was a bit gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.