Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house in the north is cheap. It’s likely a hovel requiring £1m renovations lol

Reactions: 1
View attachment 405368

How is it even possible to have a face THIS smug?? Didn’t bother reading the essay beneath it, my god she loves the sound of her own voice even more than usual today 😩 hope she drops her phone down the bog because I can’t take much more of this clownery.
I still can’t believe she’s in her 30s! I know it’s been said a lot but everytime I see her smug face, im in disbelief! She makes me sick trying to flog stuff, to then recruit people who can’t afford it (I know they don’t have to) sold the dream when actually they can get into debt but it’s ok feebs has you covered 🙄 for debt advice!!
I mean I wouldn’t buy that shampoo she uses, I’d be horrified if my hair looked like that and would want my money back!
Anyone been watching Corrie? There’s an MLM storyline isn’t there? Feebs would so act like that “boss” to her new recruits...can just see it now!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I still can’t believe she’s in her 30s! I know it’s been said a lot but everytime I see her smug face, im in disbelief! She makes me sick trying to flog stuff, to then recruit people who can’t afford it (I know they don’t have to) sold the dream when actually they can get into debt but it’s ok feebs has you covered 🙄 for debt advice!!
I mean I wouldn’t buy that shampoo she uses, I’d be horrified if my hair looked like that and would want my money back!
Anyone been watching Corrie? There’s an MLM storyline isn’t there? Feebs would so act like that “boss” to her new recruits...can just see it now!
MLM/ pyramid schemes turn people into massive twats. I had a “friend” (turned out to be a massive twit not just for MLM for a variety of reasons including lack of human compassion) who started Forever Living. She tried to recruit me and I said thank you but with a toddler and being pregnant I didn’t and wouldn’t have much time to commit/sell my soul/lose any integrity I had. She emailed me back telling me she didn’t know how I was going to manage on SMP... it’s like this my love, we are prudent, we don’t overstretch ourselves financially, we only mortgage properties on one income so I have the choice to work or stay at home and look after kids, we don’t rack up credit card debt then take out a bigger loan to pay it off and buy a BMW (does she remind you of anyone...) our side hustles are legit, EBay, repairing tech, Facebook marketplace etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she only offering 10% discount for buying through her? The actual body shop website has better offers than that! I just don’t understand it!

Reactions: 9
£160 on their shop (I assume weekly) and buzzing shes saved a few quid with her clubcard. How about the smug twit actually starts buying for 4 people and not a ridiculous amount of food for 2 adults, and 2 toddlers?! Wtf is the first pic about anyway

Reactions: 8
I’m embarrassed for her. Did she really flex her “muscles” and photograph herself in Tesco?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sharing this absolutely belter. What is she doing 🙃😂
She's so cringe. "Did you know club card holders have the super powers to lower prices"

Omg 🤦🏻‍♀️

Are these £40 gift cards she paid with what she gets paid by tesco for doing Ads?

Reactions: 9
Wtf is this monstrosity 🤮
She's describing that coat she had on the other week, the one where her nips were hanging out the bottom

Sharing this absolutely belter. What is she doing 🙃😂
That's her "I'm robbing you blind"outfit when she peddles her Bodyshop shite

Mick, behave yourself. There are other ways to keep you in Indian takeaways and tooth gems

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She's describing that coat she had on the other week, the one where her nips were hanging out the bottom

That's her "I'm robbing you blind"outfit when she peddles her Bodyshop shite

Mick, behave yourself. There are other ways to keep you in Indian takeaways and tooth gems
Mick Turpin 🤣

(Yes I'm usually a lurker and specifically made an account for this comment

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Clubcard prices have been going on for weeks now duck off pheebs 😑 . Honestly I shop in Tesco and spend about 70 a week that's to adults a 4 year old and a 1 year old . £160 is bleeping ridiculous for the size of Thier family miss budget queen strikes again

Clubcard prices have been going on for weeks now duck off pheebs 😑 . Honestly I shop in Tesco and spend about 70 a week that's to adults a 4 year old and a 1 year old . £160 is bleeping ridiculous for the size of Thier family miss budget queen strikes again
Omg two adults not to 😑😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'm so confused why she would post her receipt. I thought she was all for these starving children etc. I really hope that's not a weeks worth off shopping for four people. That's bloody ridiculous. Also why so many brands ... don't cry on your Instagram about people and kids starving when u don't for s second even no how it feels you stupid head. Shes a joke. I never ever post on here but I'm done with her bullshit ways. And I messaged her once when she was going on and on about the food parcels etc (as a mum who receives the vouchers) and she was so bloody rude. I cant even with her. Poor husband. Also don't act like your so down etc when u can get up and do that kind of activity with your kids...when I'm deppressed I can hardly get out of bed. bleeping twit.

Reactions: 20
Did anyone see her story this afternoon saying 'This isn't an airport, if you want to unfollow, you don't need to announce your departure'?

Wonder who pissed on her cornflakes

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder whether she will read on here then go back on her stories and claim half of that was for a food bank (aka Jim’s gut)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
MLM/ pyramid schemes turn people into massive twats. I had a “friend” (turned out to be a massive twit not just for MLM for a variety of reasons including lack of human compassion) who started Forever Living. She tried to recruit me and I said thank you but with a toddler and being pregnant I didn’t and wouldn’t have much time to commit/sell my soul/lose any integrity I had. She emailed me back telling me she didn’t know how I was going to manage on SMP... it’s like this my love, we are prudent, we don’t overstretch ourselves financially, we only mortgage properties on one income so I have the choice to work or stay at home and look after kids, we don’t rack up credit card debt then take out a bigger loan to pay it off and buy a BMW (does she remind you of anyone...) our side hustles are legit, EBay, repairing tech, Facebook marketplace etc
THIS 👏🏽
I don’t know who it reminds you of 🤣🤣🤣 x

I’m embarrassed for her. Did she really flex her “muscles” and photograph herself in Tesco?!
I actually don’t know whether to laugh at this or vom 😭😂
I mean her flexing her muscles not your comment
Feel ashamed for her x

Reactions: 4
£160 for two adults and two children is actually really embarrassing. She’d do well to go on Eat Well For Less

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.