Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her story this afternoon saying 'This isn't an airport, if you want to unfollow, you don't need to announce your departure'?

Wonder who pissed on her cornflakes
I was wondering this too! Hoping she’ll spill a bit more ☕ On it. I reckon a few of her followers aren’t impressed with her joining an MLM and have told her so. Can’t stand a bit of constructive criticism Mick, it drives her mad! 🙄

Reactions: 5
I hope she gets loads of dms telling her to get Tesco spread instead of lurpack 😂

£160 is a shocking weekly shop spend.

I hope people realise that she is being asked to advertise the Clubcard deals, and has therefore went out and bought all the things that are on Clubcard offer and that’s why she’s saved £25.

Unless you were buying all of that stuff like Lurpack spread and innocent smoothies anyway, you wouldn’t be saving yourself anything at all.

Reactions: 11
£160 for two adults and two children is actually really embarrassing. She’d do well to go on Eat Well For Less
Gregg Wallace would have a field day with that lot!!
‘So will £160 do you for a week?’
Feebs - ‘no I’ll have to pop out for port and cheese mid week’
*Gregg holds his bald head in his hands in despair*

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gregg Wallace would have a field day with that lot!!
‘So will £160 do you for a week?’
Feebs - ‘no I’ll have to pop out for port and cheese mid week’
*Gregg holds his bald head in his hands in despair*
And of course there’s the trip to the local Poachers for our free range Sunday Swan..,

• Haha
Reactions: 16
F2C74140-EC69-4B78-8167-0AA5E2C7D72B.png

2B7DC8E6-F27D-4CB5-A977-BAFC033978DD.png
Why does she pull these bleeping faces in every ad she does
Is it because even she doesn’t believe the tit she is spouting.
Honestly Tesco, she is not relatable

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
All Tesco have done is bump the prices up of certain items and lowered the price to the normal price for club card holders
The "clubcard" price is usually how much all the other big supermarkets are already charging anyway 🤷‍♀️
She'd sell her soul for a freebie

Reactions: 14
Dogs are at Jimbo’s mother’s. Feebs saying they haven’t technically got rid.

Yeah, bullshit

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Lazy, irresponsible bellend. Dogs are hard work, we have two, but I wouldn’t palm them off because I’m too idle to walk them...

Bingo on a puppy appearing for one of the vehicle’s birthdays...
So yes, she’s got rid of them!

Reactions: 13
I do work, my tesco AD was work and so is my bodyshop 🤣🤣🤣, all while looking after my kids. All hail saint smugnall, must be a hard bleeping life you have! duck sake 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.