Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2892FB7A-EDB6-411C-AB95-491FC0A44FE0.png

Must be so hard staying at home with two young children and THIS in your garden. So relatable 🙄.... As for the “job”. She has ordered a box of shampoo and conditioner to sell on. By what she said the other day she had some ready to sell, so they weren’t even orders. She’s just bought them hoping to sell them on 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She's got a huge garden, a conservatory/orangery on the side of her house, yet can't keep her dogs?! She's disgusting - a dog is for LIFE

Unless they went for one of the children I don't get why she got rid of them. She's home all day. It's pure laziness.

Reactions: 20
She's got a huge garden, a conservatory/orangery on the side of her house, yet can't keep her dogs?! She's disgusting - a dog is for LIFE

Unless they went for one of the children I don't get why she got rid of them. She's home all day. It's pure laziness.
She is the definition of lazy. The dogs have all the space to roam outside and why is she acting like it’s hard work pushing mini Jim in the pram while walking the dogs? Vesper is old enough to walk unaided. She’s just lazy lazy lazy

Reactions: 8
Every ad she does... Her non existent eyebrows are raised to the ceiling and she blinks 100 times a second. It's all I see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 409889

Must be so hard staying at home with two young children and THIS in your garden. So relatable 🙄.... As for the “job”. She has ordered a box of shampoo and conditioner to sell on. By what she said the other day she had some ready to sell, so they weren’t even orders. She’s just bought them hoping to sell them on 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️
Jesus I thought this was a kids park off a national trust park or something 😅😅

If she “wasn’t getting rid of the dogs” as she said, she would’ve said something on Instagram at the time, since she shares every other bit of her life.

Reactions: 9
Those poor dogs never get rid of animals that were there before children. They are your children too. There little jack Russell’s a quick walk down the road and back would do them.

Naaaah. Nope. Can't deal with her anymore, I'm done, I'm so done. 'I DO work, I con people out of their hard earned money with an MLM pyramid scheme AND I shoot some cringy as duck videos to support multimillionaire companies too. Occasionally I will show my ginger crusty nipples on Instagram, thats work too! Oh I'm so jealous of my husband going to actual work every day whilst I'm stuck inside my 6 bedroom mansion with my wonderkid and the other one being a stay at home working from home you got this mumma' Oh duck off you ogre if you hate your life so much get an actual job, be a part time carer or volunteer in the foodbank you graciously donated your free food vouchers that one time. She is so far removed from reality I honestly can't cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That climbing frame is currently £680 in the sale on their website. What the entire and actual duck?! Who gave her permission to bleat on about debt advice when she’s spending almost £700 (and that’s if she got it sale price, full price is closer to £900, plus all the gubbins to build it, and delivery) on a bleeping climbing frame?!?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I reckon she gets an allowance from her dad. Either that or her dad gave them a large amount for the house (or even bought it for them). She may also have shares in his company which sound give her a windfall every now and then to spend on pastel coloured trainers.

There’s no way they can afford everything they spend on one salary. All the days out, expensive kids shoes etc. Isn’t Jim a bank branch manager? Even on circa £50k they wouldn’t have £700 to spend on climbing frames if they are paying a mortgage and spending what they do on food!
The next question she needs to address is what the duck they use their two bed annex for?!?!

Reactions: 10
That climbing frame is currently £680 in the sale on their website. What the entire and actual duck?! Who gave her permission to bleat on about debt advice when she’s spending almost £700 (and that’s if she got it sale price, full price is closer to £900, plus all the gubbins to build it, and delivery) on a bleeping climbing frame?!?!?
If I was lucky enough to have that outdoor space and especially that giant climbing frame I’d have my girl out in all weathers, she’s the same age as vesper and loves nothing more than chucking on her puddle suit and playing outside. I can’t remember the last time they used that frame or were even playing in the garden (apart from when they were out the other day with no coats on)

Last edited:
If I was lucky enough to have that outdoor space and especially that giant climbing frame I’d have my girl out in all weathers, she’s the same age and vesper and loves nothing more than chucking on her puddle suit and playing outside. I can’t remember the last time they used that frame or were even playing in the garden (apart from when they were out the other day with no coats on)
But that would mean ginger nips would have to get off her arse and put her jugs away to be outside with her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she gets an allowance from her dad. Either that or her dad gave them a large amount for the house (or even bought it for them). She may also have shares in his company which sound give her a windfall every now and then to spend on pastel coloured trainers.

There’s no way they can afford everything they spend on one salary. All the days out, expensive kids shoes etc. Isn’t Jim a bank branch manager? Even on circa £50k they wouldn’t have £700 to spend on climbing frames if they are paying a mortgage and spending what they do on food!
The next question she needs to address is what the duck they use their two bed annex for?!?!
I think they rent it out as it has its own garden too.
Would explain some of their money!

Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie very very jel of that garden. I wish I could give my son that garden 😭😭😭 I hope she never does a crying video about kids in poverty etc. She wouldn't no a day in someone else's shoes. And work? That is not work...u prance around in your house doing stupid videos and get paid for it. And the dog situation....wtf. lazy witch. She goes out for walks all the time according to her stories. 🙄🙄🙄

Every ad she does... Her non existent eyebrows are raised to the ceiling and she blinks 100 times a second. It's all I see 😂
I can't cope with her blinking. You know how some people fantasise about battering people who chew loudly...I get it with over blinkers and ones who talk with their eyes closed. And big sumo wench twats (which is what I've renamed swfeebs because it sure ain't slimming world any more)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I liked the question about her insta name too! She’s very reluctant to remove sw from her name isn’t she!!!

Reactions: 7
I liked the question about her insta name too! She’s very reluctant to remove sw from her name isn’t she!!!
She’s come across as an absolute cretin in this q&a 😂😂 hope she does more and loses more followers who tell her they’re unfollowing because we know she loves that!

I need these questions answering too🤣 in my work branch managers are the same grade as me and the minimum is £42k and the max is £62k

Reactions: 2
It’s so strange that she won’t remove the SW from her Insta handle - if she has stopped doing SW then why does she want to still be affiliated to them? She has no link to SW at all, she eats like a lord and promotes nothing to do with weight loss. How many Syns in a portion of swan anyone??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.