Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she posts now I'm working out how she's going to turn it into a Body Shop money maker. I think the spare time/hobbies posts might turn into "why don't you use your spare time to join my Body Shop team and do something for yourself".
“Working mama you got this” 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
“Working mama you got this” 🙄🙄🙄
Until she gets bored of "working", fucks it off then finds some other way of peddling money from people who work harder but have less money than her.

She couldn't even manage to film or photograph herself getting dressed for 30 days.

Reactions: 9
55256A71-A3BB-4DCE-82E7-BAE1421EF6DB.jpeg

How is it even possible to have a face THIS smug?? Didn’t bother reading the essay beneath it, my god she loves the sound of her own voice even more than usual today 😩 hope she drops her phone down the bog because I can’t take much more of this clownery.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 405368

How is it even possible to have a face THIS smug?? Didn’t bother reading the essay beneath it, my god she loves the sound of her own voice even more than usual today 😩 hope she drops her phone down the bog because I can’t take much more of this clownery.
Put her phone away but took a selfie on it 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Smug OLD Mick for sure

Reactions: 13
Not doing much of her new writing hobby is she, she’s spent all night on stories and is now flogging that bloody ginger shampoo again 🙄

Reactions: 6
Again, why does she look 65 in her latest pic on her stories. And why does she always write *but* it really annoys me!

Reactions: 9
I know it’s been said before, but it’s beyond galling to see her constantly witter on about not being able to brush her teeth and how she needs to reclaim some “me time.” Does she not realise that lots of other mums aren’t fart-arsing around on Instagram all day and taking luxury baths, they are working, homeschooling, parenting, cooking, cleaning, and a hundred bazillion other things day in day out???
What a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks to my past self for making an unnecessarily fancy breakfast. What's wrong with a chuffing bowl of cereal or porridge??

Reactions: 6
7A8B2675-BDD7-40A5-BFE4-079AB7DB2E94.png
Aww yes Mick, this is very relevant to you working so hard .... oh wait I forgot you’re in a pyramid scheme body shop role now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell! That house for £550,00 - ours is worth that much and it’s a bog standard 4 bed detached on an estate in the south east. It’s easy to be smug and high and mighty up in the north. Move down south for work Henry and watch your standard of living fall through the floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All for messy play but Mick the saviour of the people, why didn’t you donate the spaghetti to the poor villagers (remember your crying selfie... “we thought we’d won”) you could have just frozen something again instead or I don’t know, given them a colouring book.
Just a thought lumpy mclump 😘

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.