Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake now we will be inundated with body shop products now she’s a consultant. Find it a bit ridiculous that this same person is the one who claims to not have time to brush her teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just watched her Tesco "ad break" (hate the patronising explanation at the start) why does she do such an intake of breath at the start of every story?! Is she that unfit she's struggling to talk?

Reactions: 5
Eugh... so now we get the pleasure of watching her give the hard sell to 90,000 people? Some of whom will actually be struggling financially, unlike feebs who likes to play at being poor!

This has really pissed me off. If she keeps quiet about it, fine. But I think we all know she won’t. Body shop is like any MLM, you only make money through recruiting people so she’ll be telling her thousands of sheep how great it is and why don’t they join her! They pay out for the kit and end up worse off because they can’t sell it or recruit anyone, all while Sir Henry chucks another £50 note into the Aga!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh god how’s she going to fit in the home schooling now she’s a self employed boss babe 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is ridiculous, the things she’ll do to avoid getting a proper job. Lazy cow.

Reactions: 5
AC1ECA71-3361-4FCB-B5CB-4DA7A9AB7D99.jpeg
Flogging ginger shampoo, freezing shite & home schooling
Total boss goals
You got this mama

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Can't believe she's now on the body shop hype! All because of some ginger shampoo she raved about. Do duck off smugnall now

Reactions: 7
Surely people are not going to take her advice about skincare etc.

If she’s so happy to admit she doesn’t brush her teeth in a day I doubt she’ll have a skincare regime.

This woman is the biggest fake out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s so woke she doesn’t know how predatory an MLM business is loool

ah Mick, soon you’ll be making Coriander and Bicycle use the products and selling them further. Gotta love a little child exploitation in the morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s all over the place today. Maybe she’s having a manic episode?

the youngest vehicle in that portable high chair again - what a bloody waste of money that TrippTrapp is! I suppose whenyou’ve got unlimited money, it doesn’t matter! (Totally holding out for gifted straps. You can pick up generic ones from Amazon for a couple of ££!)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.