Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she should be allowed some input into the attic you’re shoving her in like the little princess. The room is for her not for
Instagram.

Reactions: 7
How many times does she touch her face in the stories today?
Trying to hide her double chin, playing with her ears, rubbing her face.
She’s just so atrocious! She makes me cringe when she always does this. And what’s with all the underwear ranting?? You think if vesper wanted a paw patrol bedroom she would let her have one then? I think not!

Reactions: 6
Feebz is actually a very mean mother. Gives off these vibes of being all natural and nurturing but then pulls faces about what her daughter would like.
I think Jimbo is quite a tit but im with him on this one. Let Vesper choose. You have lumped her with a hideous name that you liked that no one else does, don’t do it with her room Mick. Anyway it’s on a whole different floor so you won’t even have to see it you great big clown

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I couldn't find the thread 😏😂

Just marking my place .. she's only done that little post about seasoning to show off he's walking 😏

Reactions: 3
I know its been said a million times but how much older does she look in those stories today. I feel awful for saying it because I really don't like commenting negatively on anyones appearance but I just can't get over it. I cant even put my finger on what it is that makes her look so much older either. Its not like she has loads of wrinkles. Its like her whole look or something

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know its been said a million times but how much older does she look in those stories today. I feel awful for saying it because I really don't like commenting negatively on anyones appearance but I just can't get over it. I cant even put my finger on what it is that makes her look so much older either. Its not like she has loads of wrinkles. Its like her whole look or something
I love this, I’m always the same 🤣 she looks double her age!

Reactions: 4
When I saw her refer to Vesper as Vessie on her story the other day I actually cringed! Vesper is a bad enough name but shortening it to Vessie 😬 why oh why!

Also whoever came up with referring to the favourite child as seasoning is a legend 😂

• Haha
On the video of him near the tree when she said ‘ah ah ah Herbie, no’

He’s almost one (and Vessie 3) and I still can’t believe they inflicted the names
‘Herbie Holiday’ Herbert 🤦🏼‍♀️ Reminds me of the Bridget jones line

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fed up of hearing about post partum hair loss.
its actually upsetting to me to see her say how tit her hair loss is when my hairline hair loss looks like that permanently and won’t grow back

on the flip side the rest of my hair is long and thick so at least I have that on her 😂😂

Reactions: 8
its actually upsetting to me to see her say how tit her hair loss is when my hairline hair loss looks like that permanently and won’t grow back

on the flip side the rest of my hair is long and thick so at least I have that on her 😂😂
Take no notice of the smug one she just loves to have something to moan about ... a little bit of hair loss is the least of her worries.. carrying Peppercorns has aged her about 35 years

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can she not buy the Stoke harness out of her never ending money pot 🙄
You would think. She would never dream of spending HER birthday money on her kids. She’d rather put subtle begging on her social media to see if she’ll get sent stuff for free, whilst buying herself matching tracksuits with the endless money pot coming from daddy.

Reactions: 5
Peppercorns 😭😂😂 these are never ending! I bet she throws her phone everytime she reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These “triangle walls” she’s obsessed with are going to look so dated in a year or two. Any excuse for Mick to spunk more money on yet another round of redecorating I suppose!
This “trend” was all over the diy pages on fb about two years ago maybe longer! I did my daughters chimney breast in her bedroom this way and at the time it looked amazing! Now I can’t wait to redecorate as it looks so dated 👀 she really is a few years too late isn’t she 🤣
Let the poor girl decide on her decor...after all she’s the one who has to sleep in it!

This “trend” was all over the diy pages on fb about two years ago maybe longer! I did my daughters chimney breast in her bedroom this way and at the time it looked amazing! Now I can’t wait to redecorate as it looks so dated 👀 she really is a few years too late isn’t she 🤣
Let the poor girl decide on her decor...after all she’s the one who has to sleep in it!
Yeah really hope she doesn't do the triangle thing its so dated already. She does have a lovely house with all its nooks and cranny especially the attic room so hope she doesn't ruin it with her naff style

Yeah really hope she doesn't do the triangle thing its so dated already. She does have a lovely house with all its nooks and cranny especially the attic room so hope she doesn't ruin it with her naff style
They have the triangle design already in the playroom, do something different in her bedroom! Already been shoved up in the attic so Coriander can have a new bedroom nearer to mummy and daddy, atleast let the poor girl love her new room!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.