Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take no notice of the smug one she just loves to have something to moan about ... a little bit of hair loss is the least of her worries.. carrying Peppercorns has aged her about 35 years
😂😂😂😂😂😂 - this has made me lol a lot

Oh of course Mick loves deliciously Ella 🙄 the living embodiment of smug itself.
Deliciously Ella is another unrelatable holier than thou toad. Do as I say not as I do ..

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, I know children can be ratbags but I really really don’t like her referring to Vesper as a tit and a toad - it really seems as if she doesn’t actually like her very much!
I don't think she does like her all she does is witch about her. Maybe she's acting up because she senses her own mother has a fave child. It's awful really because she was over the top with praise for her when she was smaller, now the boy is here she's constantly short tempered with her 😐

Reactions: 9
Vesper being a child doesn’t align with the Boden catalogue family feebz wants. She wants a quiet placid child with no opinions

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry, I know children can be ratbags but I really really don’t like her referring to Vesper as a tit and a toad - it really seems as if she doesn’t actually like her very much!
She’s so vile about her daughter.
Talking of toads why has she still not invested in a bleeping bra 🤯🤯🤯🤯

I'm convinced she is only happy when she's at the baby stage with her kids. She looked ultra smug again today in the water babies pic. I remember when she used to be so smug about Vesper and her dance classes etc. Now she's just ready to lock the poor sod in the tower because she's just an irritable twit. Did she ever think Jimbo told her a lie and fell asleep for a few minutes? 🙄 my husband does this all the time. But no, it's trikes fault of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being constantly awful about your child on social media, calling her a toad then sharing her dancing videos for content when it suits.

the hand on face placement thing isn’t hiding your chins either, feebs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw Vesper’s dancing was too cute!

I’ll go back to disliking Feebs now. Wish she’d put those saggy udders away and stop touching her chin. As if she made boomerang of her pondering if Jimbo Jet was asleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They must have so much money, they are actually burning it away. Turn the heating down and put some clothes on for God’s sake 😬😬😬 Look at them in vest tops and shorts in the middle of winter, when some people can’t afford to heat their homes!
Probably got the sweats from all the food they pile away

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she getting Vesper a single bed?! I thought co-sleeping was normal...how’s Jimbo Jet going to get into bed with her now, or will they just shut the door at the bottom of the tower - out of sight, out of mind?

Why is she getting Vesper a single bed?! I thought co-sleeping was normal...how’s Jimbo Jet going to get into bed with her now, or will they just shut the door at the bottom of the tower - out of sight, out of mind?
Give it a couple of weeks for her to moan that Vesper isn’t sleeping properly and blame it solely on the child.

The atrocious tit toad can have a smaller bed on the draughty upper floor.
She’s like a Disney villain stepmother 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure mother gothel will just ignore her whist attending to the garnish. It’s a shame as she’s at such a cute age

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Plastering, re-wiring, re-furnishing and redecorating another room and with a rush to get it done before Christmas too.

You can easily sand down walls /paint / paper without needing to completely gut a room and spend thousands.
In each room she’s rennoed (their room/snug etc and now V’s) she likes to ‘move’ the electrics around.
Most of us peasants unless broken, required or ultimate luxury of redesigning a room wouldn’t dream of just ‘getting a sparky and plasterer’ in.
Wow. And new furniture as well as furnishings.
Fair play to them being so minted but QUIT the Tesco club card points and taking your tops back to primark you tight tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It annoys me so much that she says sparky and not spark. Like ragin about it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This “trend” was all over the diy pages on fb about two years ago maybe longer! I did my daughters chimney breast in her bedroom this way and at the time it looked amazing! Now I can’t wait to redecorate as it looks so dated 👀 she really is a few years too late isn’t she 🤣
Let the poor girl decide on her decor...after all she’s the one who has to sleep in it!
That’s the point of a children’s bedroom - it’s their space. I’ve had zoo, Hannah Montana, High school musical, Twilight and at present it’s looks like a New York underground Drug den ( minus the drugs) with a range of black character posters and anime and her bedding is dark with some evil looking characters on it. My daughter don't do girly. The rest of my house is all bright and I have white furniture throughout but we keep her door shut - you have to be brave to enter my daughter bedroom 😂

• Heart
That’s the point of a children’s bedroom - it’s their space. I’ve had zoo, Hannah Montana, High school musical, Twilight and at present it’s looks like a New York underground Drug den ( minus the drugs) with a range of black character posters and anime and her bedding is dark with some evil looking characters on it. My daughter don't do girly. The rest of my house is all bright and I have white furniture throughout but we keep her door shut - you have to be brave to enter my daughter bedroom 😂
Feebs has said before about how she likes to pick her own clothes out etc. Unless that was a big lie, the kid has her own tastes, so let her choose (“do you want pink shapes, pink all over etc.”) She could make it into an activity to look online for what style she would like. Except old Mick is far too busy feeding Herbie to bother doing that!

Reactions: 6
Feebs has said before about how she likes to pick her own clothes out etc. Unless that was a big lie, the kid has her own tastes, so let her choose (“do you want pink shapes, pink all over etc.”) She could make it into an activity to look online for what style she would like. Except old Mick is far too busy feeding Herbie to bother doing that!
The woman is a vile, walking talking contradiction. And a liar to boot. Poor push bike was just Instagram fodder by the looks. This is why I can't stand her! If anyone dares to question her, she gets so arsy and indignant... yet can do a complete u-turn on the way she does things as and when it suits her, no explanations, despite how much she has defended a choice and argued her reasons. So many posts about things being "ok" how about she does a post how it's not OK to publicly shame her daughter at every opportunity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.