Phoebe Court #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My oldest is four and I'd still freak out if he was given that olive to eat whole ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 7
I know like God love you feebs having to get up in the middle of the night with your baby....so hard when you don't have to get up and go to work the next day ๐Ÿ™„
Exactly she can just do what she always does while her kids trash the house, sprawl out on the sofa like some big pampered walrus

• Haha
Reactions: 9
11B080AD-9A9D-4954-8BEB-8EF8753C568D.jpeg
Exactly she can just do what she always does while her kids trash the house, sprawl out on the sofa like some big pampered walrus
Omg pampered walrus ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

โ€œBring me and Herbivore some grapes..donโ€™t cut them Jim heโ€™s got to learn sometimeโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haven't read all the comments lately but I did chuckle to myself that nurseries are still open so feebs can carry on doing the "school run" ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
โ€œSchool runโ€ still annoys me to an irrational extent ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I mean, she even mentioned homeschooling today - what da duck is wrong with this walrus? Her scooter is 3 years old!!!
She means she found something to amuse her small child while she cooked for them๐Ÿ™„ why is she such a massive head!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
FINALLY!!! Found my way to this thread! This woman drives me INSANE. Lecture after lecture about debt and then posts tit scarves you could get in primark for half the price.
whoever made the Mick connection deserves a medal - crying!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh as if she's jabbering in about things like the paw patrol pants drip feeding young ones subconscious minds and then does Herbie a room full of blue and green and dinosaurs and wouldn't even let him keep the headboard of the bed because it was too girly?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
FINALLY!!! Found my way to this thread! This woman drives me INSANE. Lecture after lecture about debt and then posts tit scarves you could get in primark for half the price.
whoever made the Mick connection deserves a medal - crying!!!
It's a really funny thread for someone who isn't in the least bit funny ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.