Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh ok, sorry never heard of her, is she the hack that ‘styled’ mick?

Reactions: 6
Ohhh ok, sorry never heard of her, is she the hack that ‘styled’ mick?
She's the maniac responsible for those ground breaking combinations mick has only just discovered apparently... such as jeans and a.t-shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m really irrationally annoyed by the fact they’ve given Vesper those knives. It’s what, 5, weeks til Christmas, £35 is a lot of money on a whim. We’re getting my 3 year old a car track, £40 main present done. That girl is going to grow up a spoilt, entitled brat and smuggers and Jimbo Jet are going to have no one to
Blame but themselves.

Reactions: 12
I’m really irrationally annoyed by the fact they’ve given Vesper those knives. It’s what, 5, weeks til Christmas, £35 is a lot of money on a whim. We’re getting my 3 year old a car track, £40 main present done. That girl is going to grow up a spoilt, entitled brat and smuggers and Jimbo Jet are going to have no one to
Blame but themselves.
I think if she starts this 'I'm poor' rubbish again even her loyal smugettes who love her boobin will have something to say. All she does is spend, we only see what she chooses to show us too. I bet there's loads we don't know about

Is she getting vessie ready for toddler master chef 🤔😐 .. oh and shes dying to do a swipe up on those knives but they are out of stock haha so instead she's desperately keeps tagging the company in 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I've used nursing bras in the past... And they've all given me some kind of support... Why doesn't hers?! She may as well not wear a bra!

Reactions: 8
If anyone ‘swipes up’ for those knives when she eventually does the swipe up then they have more money than sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If styled by susies aim is to age her clients by 30 years then congratulations. You’ve made her look 80 rather then the sassy 50 year old she could be.

the swipe up for the knives is coming isn’t it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watch her,and when she talks and squeezes her face up and down and try's to tell a story she's so unnatural,it's so fake,and kudos to self love pics in her underwear,I still can't relate,also never would
I give my 6year old a Chinese takeaway. When doing sw although she looked well,she was and still is smug,it's so weird. She never struck me as maternal either. A bit hmmm, emotionless.

Reactions: 6
I watch her,and when she talks and squeezes her face up and down and try's to tell a story she's so unnatural,it's so fake,and kudos to self love pics in her underwear,I still can't relate,also never would
I give my 6year old a Chinese takeaway. When doing sw although she looked well,she was and still is smug,it's so weird. She never struck me as maternal either. A bit hmmm, emotionless.
Probably does that with her face because she's lying. The way she's behaved the last couple of years I wouldn't believe a word she says.

I did snigger when that 'amazing bib she can't live without' was hanging off seasoning..

She's been with Jimbo jet 20yrs .. give or take the bloke she was shagging that she pictured on her other instagram a while back 😄 ... not judging her for that BTW - tit happens in life.. just doesn't seem to fit her perfect life. It's probably the most interesting thing about the smug one!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably does that with her face because she's lying. The way she's behaved the last couple of years I wouldn't believe a word she says.

I did snigger when that 'amazing bib she can't live without' was hanging off seasoning..

She's been with Jimbo jet 20yrs .. give or take the bloke she was shagging that she pictured on her other instagram a while back 😄 ... not judging her for that BTW - tit happens in life.. just doesn't seem to fit her perfect life. It's probably the most interesting thing about the smug one!
Seasoning 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm gone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s just me.....but.....at 3 my kids are happy with a chocolate button in an advent calendar, affirmation cards would have been lost on them really. Is it me?! Am I just a tit mum?! 🤣

• Haha
Maybe it’s just me.....but.....at 3 my kids are happy with a chocolate button in an advent calendar, affirmation cards would have been lost on them really. Is it me?! Am I just a tit mum?! 🤣
No not at all! I’ve got mine a Paw patrol advent calendar, think it was £1! He’ll be chuffed at getting a chocolate before preschool every morning! This 24 presents/books thing in the build up to Christmas is just crazy!

• Haha
Affirmation cards for a 3 year old
I am wetting myself
What the duck is wrong with a milky bar? 😂

• Haha
I'm old enough to remember when advent calendars only had a little picture behind each door. Those gifts she's got lined up for moped are more than I had in my stocking some years!!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her kids won’t even be able to read the bloody cards so she’s wasting her time, and money!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.