Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm shook. I just didn't see it coming.

I mean she's in the best shape of her life, she lives and breathes the SW plan, always talking about her HEx A/B, syns,body magic.......I just can't believe this ladies.

🤣😆🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm shook. I just didn't see it coming.

I mean she's in the best shape of her life, she lives and breathes the SW plan, always talking about her HEx A/B, syns,body magic.......I just can't believe this ladies.

🤣😆🤪
It’s come as a shock to us all 😔

In other unexpected news - water is wet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s breastfeeding week (apparently?!) and we’ve had nothing from the queeeen of the boob out! I for one am shocked! Was expecting war and piece from her pedestal of golden boobs or whatever award she gave herself, with a box full of boob cupcakes! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
6F9B129C-253B-446D-AEBA-6DC021C0A041.png
Here we go... from SW hypocrite to full time mummy blogger....

Imagine going to that effort to film a pasta sauce (someone else’s recipe!)

mind you i guess she is the first and only person to ever do BLW
Yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So her son can't sit up himself but she's started weaning? Pretty sure that's one of the key things for them being ready?

Reactions: 8
Do we know whether she’s done it bang on 6 months?!
Why tf have a camera set up like that.

Reactions: 1
Still not changed her name,
Come on feebs!
I want guesses on what she will change it to! I can’t get a feel for what she’ll go for? Baby led weaning theme? Money saving expert kinda vibe? Or just something really boring like feebsworld 🤔

Reactions: 6
I want guesses on what she will change it to! I can’t get a feel for what she’ll go for? Baby led weaning theme? Money saving expert kinda vibe? Or just something really boring like feebsworld 🤔
bossboober?? 🤷‍♀️ I’m guessing something generic too, she wants in on too much to be too specific I think

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Smug bleep ginger tits

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 200158Here we go... from SW hypocrite to full time mummy blogger....

Imagine going to that effort to film a pasta sauce (someone else’s recipe!)

mind you i guess she is the first and only person to ever do BLW
Yawn
[/QUOTE
Clearly investing in the kit....I dread to think what boob angles we'll get now 🤦 Her as a Mummy blogger is going to be an embarrassing train crash of smugness to watch. Why is it people who have been parents for two years think they know it all! 🙄

Clearly learnt her camera skills from her buddi swgem, we all remember the photo standing on a chair taking pics like that 😭🙈

Reactions: 3
So her son can't sit up himself but she's started weaning? Pretty sure that's one of the key things for them being ready?
I didn't think it looked like he was sitting up himself either. Haven't seen any photos from her of him sitting up playing or anything also

I didn't think it looked like he was sitting up himself either. Haven't seen any photos from her of him sitting up playing or anything also
Yea I just looked and she sat him in the highchair saying she didn't expect him to be able to sit in it but he can. So in other words, no he can't sit without being supported!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.