Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enquired about Water Babies when my second daughter was born, I nearly fainted when I saw the price!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I enquired about Water Babies when my second daughter was born, I nearly fainted when I saw the price!
Ridiculous isn’t it! I know not everyone will agree because I know people rave about them but the £20 a month leisure centre ones when they turn 3 are just fine and plenty early enough to learn to swim, can’t understand why you’d pay that much. Why not just take them for a splash about every week and let them get used to the water instead of £50 a month for the privilege

She’s just posted that she’s left SW. what a shock, not 😂
Its about time! 😂 She’s no sort of a mentor for weight loss or health when she’s put almost all of the weight back on.
She looks like the before photos so I can’t see how they could keep her on any longer, or that she could have the balls to stand in front of people and preach a plan she doesn’t use.

Its about time! 😂 She’s no sort of a mentor for weight loss or health when she’s put almost all of the weight back on.
She looks like the before photos so I can’t see how they could keep her on any longer, or that she could have the balls to stand in front of people and preach a plan she doesn’t use.
She is absolutely back to her before pictures weight
About time she stopped preaching what she clearly doesn’t preach 🐷🐖🐷

Reactions: 5
Do we think she jumped or was pushed? 🤣

This will be a repeat of Fopperholic won't it 🤦🏼‍♀️ I left my very successful role to be a mother.... not because I want the freebies

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she’s put all her weight back one. When she posts her bra pictures she’s not massively flabby like before.

Reactions: 4
Wonder what the name change will be?

I don’t think she’s put all her weight back one. When she posts her bra pictures she’s not massively flabby like before.
I agree. She doesn’t look like the before pic. Obvs nowhere near her lowest. But at least now she isn’t promoting SW & making money from it when she clearly doesn’t follow it.

Reactions: 1
🙄 frig me Mick that announcement hit us like a thunder bolt.....😴 we have eyes, we know you're closer to 21 stone than 11 stone. No-one cares love...we said it all 6 months ago...it's old news 😴🙄

Watch the #AD go into overdrive now she's come clean.

• Haha
Finally!!!! Just what we all knew weeks ago 🤣 now change your bleeping Instagram name and remove slimming world!

Reactions: 7
Zero explanation other than she's hanging up her scales so she's obviously been pushed. She never lost the weight of even properly tried after Vesper. You cannot have a size 18+ woman leading a diet club.
Ready for the woe is me I have no income chat in time to come (lest we forget the mansion, water babies and brand new vans and Tripp trapps.
Ready for more pizza cooking lessons guys 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
About time really when she’s not practised anything sw related for a long time! And even then it was only half arsed! Can’t be a very positive advertisement for them! The transition to mummy InFLUenCer is complete, get ready for her to be an even bigger swipe ups/beggy/smug irritant! 🙄

Reactions: 8
I expect she’s read on here that we know and thought she’d better mention it, just in case someone let the cat out of the bag.
at least she’s not stringing people along now!

Quelle surprise - cue Breton tops, Emma Bridgewater and Joules served with a large plate of flab🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am way too invested in this tit... I was in Asda (sorry freebs it wasn't Waitrose) Pleasure at the fairground started playing and I instantly thought of the boobin' one 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.