Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mustn’t care what folk think of her, the state of her showing herself off publicly on Instagram like she does. She lives in a small village/town so won’t have any anonymity. Every Tom, Dick and Harry in t’village will have seen her boobs, nips, maternity bras, post-birth pose in knickers and bra 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
The size of that bouncy castle! She could sell annual passes for her back garden and make a fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to say, I was just about to comment on the Tesco AD pictures and ask if she got Jim to matchy matchy with V for the pics, but then I realised it’s her dad and not Jim!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Most normal mums will hire a bouncy castle for the day for a birthday party, not our feebs, she has a permanent one of course next to her football pitch and adventure playground. Oh how I bet she wishes she had a swimming pool. Poor love #skint

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair i have the same bouncy castle can get them for about £60 & its really not as big as it looks.

Reactions: 1
I really thought this woman couldn’t get any smugger, and then, and THEN she starts using the term ‘snug-date.’ Lord have mercy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how much the kids are the spit of Jim, they are like clones ( cuter obv). old Hucknall didn’t get a look in

Reactions: 2
Another AD for some random magazine app that I have never heard her refer to or use previously?? Suppose this snug isn’t going to pay for itself 🤷🏻‍♀️
This! Never heard any of them mention this app before but because they’re getting the cash 💰 it’s the next best thing. It’s so glaringly fickle Feebs- we see through you!

I'm sick of all these idiots peddling this stupid magazine app! Just how many people have been given this job this week?? Embarrassing. Like we'll ever hear about it again🙄

Edited to add... I thought SW didn't like their staff members doing ads for other companies? Has she left fat club consultant behind I wonder? Because she needs to.

I'm sick of all these idiots peddling this stupid magazine app! Just how many people have been given this job this week?? Embarrassing. Like we'll ever hear about it again🙄

Edited to add... I thought SW didn't like their staff members doing ads for other companies? Has she left fat club consultant behind I wonder? Because she needs to.
Like Fopperbollox getting the WW magazine in on 2 of her stories for the ad. It’s almost like it’s her petty way of getting back at SW for giving her the old heave-ho.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like Fopperbollox getting the WW magazine in on 2 of her stories for the ad. It’s almost like it’s her petty way of getting back at SW for giving her the old heave-ho.
But she wasn't sacked though 😉 they really think people are dull and can't see through them🤦🏼‍♀️ bet these adverts have cost this company a bomb and about 3 people sign up through it... why do they bother 😄

I was wondering if she had quit being a consultant now as I'm sure she went back quickly after vesper was born. And now it's all from home so I would have expected her to be back.

Reactions: 1
that last post on her stories makes me think is she or going to be giving up SW...

She Can't wait to stuff child number 2 with Indian take away left overs too.. she's so obsessed with food! The poor boy is only a few months old and she's already plotting how she's gonna stuff his little belly. Or rather bombard instagram with lectures and show off meals, proving she's super mum again 😏

• Haha
I generally only comment on fopperholics thread and lurk here. I’m a SW consultant and can’t see her on our consultants fb group anymore so looks like she has left? Which considering she doesn’t follow the plan, posts junk food and recipes with 1.5l of oil can’t be a bad thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I generally only comment on fopperholics thread and lurk here. I’m a SW consultant and can’t see her on our consultants fb group anymore so looks like she has left? Which considering she doesn’t follow the plan, posts junk food and recipes with 1.5l of oil can’t be a bad thing!
We'll await the huge announcement then 🙄😆 she's just another one who used the SW brand to build a following, so she could beg to do crappy ads. It's so predictable. First comes SW, then the kids, then they leave and try and become mummy bloggers.

• Heart
We'll await the huge announcement then 🙄😆 she's just another one who used the SW brand to build a following, so she could beg to do crappy ads. It's so predictable. First comes SW, then the kids, then they leave and try and become mummy bloggers.
It’ll be interesting to see when she announces it (as we know she reads here!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.