Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eugh. She’s getting on my nerves! Smug potty training posts, and these posts about her bedroom, new crappy #gifted posters and the bastard #gifted snuzpod...nobody cares about your paint choice Feebs, now sod off!

Reactions: 5
For any ftms who may (or hopefully not) be listening to supermum feebs please don’t panic about bloody potty training! If they’re ready it’s a breeze, don’t need to have 2 weeks of sitting watching them at home like a hawk with them naked just because it’s a convenient time for you to do it. Whatever that book says I’m still of the opinion you wait until they’re ready and then there’s no training involved really!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For any ftms who may (or hopefully not) be listening to supermum feebs please don’t panic about bloody potty training! If they’re ready it’s a breeze, don’t need to have 2 weeks of sitting watching them at home like a hawk with them naked just because it’s a convenient time for you to do it. Whatever that book says I’m still of the opinion you wait until they’re ready and then there’s no training involved really!
100%

There are definitely signs of readyness. This jumped up supermum can do one 🙄

Reactions: 8
I've recently had some.really cute nappies from the co-op and at no point did I think oh I'll put a picture on insta 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ beggy for sure
Totally off topic but we’re they stripey ones because I got those when I was desperate for nappies and thought they were so cute!

Reactions: 1
So annoying how she read one book on potty training and disregarded common sense advice, eg. Signs of readiness! I am potty training my little one and the moment who is 2 and a half because she started showing the signs. Phoebe yet again making Mums feel confused/like they’re doing something wrong! Hope nobody takes what she says as gospel.

Reactions: 9
I’ve attempted potty training twice and it’s not worked either time. She’s just not ready yet! Alas, I am no supermum

Reactions: 4
Thanks for saying that, because looking at those stories made me despair. I don't want two weeks of my child's naked bum all over my house haha

Reactions: 4
The thing i don’t get with them is they’re quite obvs comfortable money wise, so why did she take Vesper out of nursery?! I know it doesn’t actually matter in the current climate now, but I just found it a bit odd, as if Coronavirus hadn’t kicked off surely a couple of mornings or whatever she was in, would have given her some one on one time with the little lad. I just found that a bit odd to make out it was financial when clearly they aren’t doing as bad as she weirdly makes out?!
She did mention she was in a lot of debt? Maybe the monthly payments have racked up and they literally can’t afford nursery

Thanks for saying that, because looking at those stories made me despair. I don't want two weeks of my child's naked bum all over my house haha
If there was 2 weeks of nakedness and accidents, she wasn’t ready!!

Reactions: 6
We didn’t have a single day of naked child! Dressed him as usual, I can count on one hand the number of accidents he had but only because he was ready. So many people kept saying to potty train him sooner! No way I’m going through the stress of that, my daughter is 2 next month and won’t be attempting it until clear signs she’s ready like telling me she has weed/pood or wanting her nappy changed after she has. It’s honestly not a big deal if they’re ready you know your child x

I reckon she was the one paying fees and Jim wouldn’t pay toward them. So she took her out of nursery to save herself cash
Exactly this! 👏🏻
She originally put Vesper into nursery so she could work from home/do the admin for sw. so assuming because it was her job paying for that, those funds won’t be there just now.
Being who he is, his money is his own so he wouldn’t pay for nursery when Phoebe isnt working and is at home.

Reactions: 3
What the hell is rhubard?🤣
I thought it was a typo but she spelt it like that more than once 🤣

Can’t just buy playdoh like normal parents, supermum feebs has to make her own 🙄
I see all these ideas on these mum sites on social media etc an I'm like oo that would be a good idea then I look at the ingredients an I'm like duck it I'll buy some playdoh 😐😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see all these ideas on these mum sites on social media etc an I'm like oo that would be a good idea then I look at the ingredients an I'm like duck it I'll buy some playdoh 😐😂😂😂
It’s probably more cost effective to buy it ready made.... especially considering next time she makes it for Instagram content she will need a different colour dye, glitter and fragrance (gotta milk the swipe ups to sell to the sheep 😂)

Don’t know if this has already been commented on in the previous thread (i lost track of this for a while ) but has anyone else noticed the amount of time she says “ultimately” and “in terms of” ?? OMFG, it is really getting on my nerves. She thinks she sounds so educated but these are the current buzzwords of insta-wankers that she has picked up. Everything about this absolute tit of a woman is so put on and false!!

Reactions: 7
34 I think 😩😩 making her born in 1986.. I mean LOOK at her, how can she have been born in the nineteen bloody eighties?!
Right I wanna see both birth certificates. I don't believe for 1 second either are in their 30s 😳

If there was 2 weeks of nakedness and accidents, she wasn’t ready!!
This! I've potty trained 3 kids. All done when ready. If it took 2 weeks the poor thing wasn't ready. If they're ready itll be a breeze. Minimum accidents and nailed within a couple of days. Why do these instatwats do everything for the gram.

• Haha
She’s at least 45! I refuse to believe she’s in her 30s, not possible. They both have to be pushing 50. Must have had hard lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.