Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait - did she really post an arrow to a potty and say ‘when you only have an upstairs toilet’. Don’t most of us ‘only’ have an upstairs toilet? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait - did she really post an arrow to a potty and say ‘when you only have an upstairs toilet’. Don’t most of us ‘only’ have an upstairs toilet? 😂
My god the humanity, only one toilet, she is living like a PEASANT.

What next, hoseasons instead of center parcs?!?! #prayforfeebs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well feebs I have 2 toilets, 1 upstairs and 1 down.... but I'm off to Butlins in September (hopefully 🤞) no Center Parcs over here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So my husband and Jimbob are seemingly on about the same. I am a part time employee since having my kids, not bragging as we’re certainly not rich but we are sensible. Vesper and my youngest are very similar in age but there’s no way I’d be forking out the amount she does. Annual passes for this, that and the other, branded clothes, toys just to keep up appearances. I’d far rather know that while the kids aren’t dressed in head to toe labels (what’s the point, they get muddy, ripped, used as hankies) that we are able to meet our bills each month and have cash available if something does go wrong (£600 on car repairs this year!)

Oh and we’re doing a Sun £9.50 holiday this year! (Hopefully 😂)

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why, because IG is full of crap like this but I just looked at that today and thought why? Just why would a grown women want to waste time posting this mundane shite?
I think this lockdown is finally getting to me!
Because Mick Smugnel is a massive twit and everything she does creates irritation😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because Mick Smugnel is a massive twit and everything she does creates irritation😫😂
Well, yes that goes without saying 🤣 but it just struck me what an absolutely bloody pointless thing to say and post.
Like I say, maybe realisation is dawning on me and I am going to come out of this situation SM free!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well, yes that goes without saying 🤣 but it just struck me what an absolutely bloody pointless thing to say and post.
Like I say, maybe realisation is dawning on me and I am going to come out of this situation SM free!
She is pointless. She has nothing interesting or useful to add, she's tit at influencing and she's tit at slimming world. Pointless tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think putting 'ad.' Before a massive paragraph in small letters is clearly declaring it's an ad 🤔

I don't think putting 'ad.' Before a massive paragraph in small letters is clearly declaring it's an ad 🤔
That's really irritated me! She's always doing it and being huffy about having to declare ads yet she's desperate to do them. Need to report her to the ASA.

OH MY GAWD! Well slap my thigh and cut holes in my Boden frock, I never knew a bedroom 'renovation' wasn't complete until some basic Insta wanker prints were hung on a wall....

She's such a fake pretentious hole 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
‘Jim said that’s mummy’s you can ruin that one’ 🤔🤔
Anyone else find that an odd thing for him to say to a two year old? Why would he be encouraging her to ruin anything (doesn’t sound like she needs much encouragement from everything Feebs posts)? Maybe it’s just me but that struck me as strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Jim has never come across as nice in any way, shape or form. Just seems like an arrogant twit really.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why, because IG is full of crap like this but I just looked at that today and thought why? Just why would a grown women want to waste time posting this mundane shite?
I think this lockdown is finally getting to me!
Exactly 🙌🏻
The only reason she’d want to snap a photo of a nappy and capture that for insta is that she’s on the beg by putting @ Sainsbury’s so they’ll hopefully send her free stuff.
She is so desperate.

Reactions: 4
I've recently had some.really cute nappies from the co-op and at no point did I think oh I'll put a picture on insta 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ beggy for sure

Reactions: 4
Jim has never come across as nice in any way, shape or form. Just seems like an arrogant twit really.
Ever since someone on here posted about him being a twit to a sales assistant I truly can’t stand the bloke, every time he’s in her posts I want to punch his face in.

Believe me when I say you can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat people in service/retail.

Someone on here met him IRL and confirmed this statement. He is indeed an absolute prick apparently.
I just can’t imagine him ever being happy about anything. Like even after feebs had her dream hypno-whale-music-power-not pain-I know-my-body home birth I bet he was a miserable prick.

If she wasn’t so awful I’d feel a bit sorry for her, being consigned to a life with that gigantic prick.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she has actually just said that she credits watching TV with Vesper’s speech development 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
This woman is desperate to be a proper influencer, she’s trying soooo hard to be ‘relatable’ but it’s just not happening. Everything she says and posts is just so contrived and has a tinge of sadness/desperateness about her.

i used to like her but she is too much of a try hard now.

Oh and who calls their kid Vesper anyway? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.