Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never really minded her but I'm really starting to dislike her.

Her potty training advice!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is it wrong I hope Herbie is a nightmare toddler, only wants chicken nuggets and nothing else, doesn't potty train until he's 5 and so on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All she did was whine when vesper was potty training. She’s such a tit. Bloody wannabe yummy mummu

Reactions: 10
I refuse to believe she is younger than me! No way is she!! My mum has great genes, so does look younger than she is, but honestly she looks the same age as my mum.
No way is she being honest about her age, she’s at least in her early 40’s, maybe 42/43

Reactions: 7
I refuse to believe she is younger than me! No way is she!! My mum has great genes, so does look younger than she is, but honestly she looks the same age as my mum.
No way is she being honest about her age, she’s at least in her early 40’s, maybe 42/43
How old does she say she is? I would've thought 42/43 as well

Reactions: 3
The thing i don’t get with them is they’re quite obvs comfortable money wise, so why did she take Vesper out of nursery?! I know it doesn’t actually matter in the current climate now, but I just found it a bit odd, as if Coronavirus hadn’t kicked off surely a couple of mornings or whatever she was in, would have given her some one on one time with the little lad. I just found that a bit odd to make out it was financial when clearly they aren’t doing as bad as she weirdly makes out?!

Reactions: 13
The thing i don’t get with them is they’re quite obvs comfortable money wise, so why did she take Vesper out of nursery?! I know it doesn’t actually matter in the current climate now, but I just found it a bit odd, as if Coronavirus hadn’t kicked off surely a couple of mornings or whatever she was in, would have given her some one on one time with the little lad. I just found that a bit odd to make out it was financial when clearly they aren’t doing as bad as she weirdly makes out?!
I thought that was strange too. Surely with them having a newborn it was the ideal time to keep her in nursery? Of course they can afford it despite her claims, so yeah it was an odd decision!

Reactions: 8
Maybe jim is a tight git & doesn’t want to pay nursery fee’s while feebz is at home. Ideally I would of kept her in nursery a couple of days a week for a break & so she can interact with children her ages. Thats my guess anyway.

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it like half an hour drive away? Or am I imagining she said that 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
So Vessie can improve her speech watching tv

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She loves the sound of her own voice doesn’t she. Another 34568 stories on potty training, heard it all before feebs, sure you’ve done a blog post, highlights and swipe ups for all the books 😴 any excuse for you to brag again how ‘Vessie’ took to it straight away tho and how amazing you are!

Reactions: 8
She loves the sound of her own voice doesn’t she. Another 34568 stories on potty training, heard it all before feebs, sure you’ve done a blog post, highlights and swipe ups for all the books 😴 any excuse for you to brag again how ‘Vessie’ took to it straight away tho and how amazing you are!
I just hope when coriander does it that he shits all over the house and wee’s on her range cooker

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon she was the one paying fees and Jim wouldn’t pay toward them. So she took her out of nursery to save herself cash

Reactions: 4
She loves the sound of her own voice doesn’t she.
Yes that, droning, whining, monotone voice! Ugh
Does anyone remember when she used to do stories with no talking and when she started speaking she said she was self conscious?
Now she’s like blood Jackanory

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She should have put a trigger warning of that photo of jimbob topless in bed 🤢

She’s just said ‘it’s taken me about 6 months to talk about potty training!’ Oh yeah you’re right feebs, I must have imagined the 94,000 other times you’ve spoken at great length about it 🤔🙄😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.