Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her typical response is to throw money at everything. Nothing to wear? Hire a stylist. Again.

I like the outfit. Can't wait for the haul reel.

Reactions: 1
My first thought when I saw this was that it’s big enough to he her underwear, if she was a thong type of Tudor. I’ll see myself out, but wanted you all to have the lovely thought as I had 😂😂😂

IMG_8866.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The face after the table cloth.... just WHO is that for ? Fair enough posting a tip but why post yourself posing like that and fake shock/excitement?

If she was May contain gluten she'd eat herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else hate the way she says it's "Accidentally" dairy free or gluten free?
Like she says the sausages are "Accidentally dairy free" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The face after the table cloth.... just WHO is that for ? Fair enough posting a tip but why post yourself posing like that and fake shock/excitement?

If she was May contain gluten she'd eat herself.
This needs to be the next thread title 🤣

Reactions: 2
Horrifying...she best wear that dress this year cos it won't be fitting next summer the way she's going

And feebs just get the eyebrows microbladed

IMG_4281.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't follow her anymore. Has she posted much garden content this year? She has a spare insta for it doesn't she?

Reactions: 1
Just asked my (46 year old) husband how old he thinks she is…..he reckons at least 55!
---
Carrot grazer jeans….sounds painful. She never gets it right does she 😫😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
100% thought this was an engagement post!
Oh I think she’s 100% trying to show it off and hoping for a flurry of messages asking about it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s given up and bought herself a ring/is just wearing a normal ring that JumboJet has bought on that finger because *~wEaR iT aNyWaY mAmA~* or whatever shite it is that she says

Reactions: 11