Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
Little Vespie is changing schools too. So maybe Henry’s heirs to the throne got accepted into 2 schools that would make the school run impossible?
Is she making the daughter move away from her friends? That’s sad us so Hope not.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Reading between the lines then, Mick hasn’t bathed vesper this weekend as surely you’d have taken the coloured hair out first?

WhatABore

VIP Member
If you only work part time which includes Fridays as a half day, how many hrs does she even go In for 2/3 hrs barely seems worth it why not just do 4 slightly longer days as surely she could have her dad help with school pick up/drop off as she is lucky & has family local
Pretty sure she only works 10-2
---
If you only work part time which includes Fridays as a half day, how many hrs does she even go In for 2/3 hrs barely seems worth it why not just do 4 slightly longer days as surely she could have her dad help with school pick up/drop off as she is lucky & has family local
Pretty sure she only works 10-2

Twofor

I think she’ll find the London trip is massively expensive as she chosen the weekend Taylor Dwift is going 3 nights at Wembley. The hotel prices let alone everything else have been inflated for this weekend.

Week off insta before her freebie holiday, week of paid posts about her freebie holiday and now another week off. She must be exhausted!

JSquared

VIP Member
I thought the same. 😔 No doubt she's had a fruit platter and biscuit first too. Such an excessive amount of food for such a young child. Feebs clearly isn't happy with her own weight, so I don't know why she is instilling her bad habits into her children. It looks like it's a full sized plate too, not a smaller one. My child is around the same age as V and we still use the smaller plates for her. I know her toast is cut in half, but surely one slice of toast, a table spoon of beans, some mushrooms and an egg would be enough. She doesn't need all those beans, a whole sausage and hash brown, she must feel so full and bloated, not a good way to start the day. That meal would be two evening meals worth for my child.
I think if V is very active then amount isn’t the concern but the quality of the food. My niece has a good appetite but does several activities/classes during the week so keeps moving.
The plate itself is so unbalanced, and I imagine this is her second breakfast after the 5am plate Feebs leaves out for her

Surely she's just a bit intolerant to gluten (like i imagine a lot of ppl are cos our bodies cant actually process it) rather than full on coeliac? My mates coeliac and he is sooo unwell if he has traces of gluten, I know she said she was bloated n needing loo etc but she always seems to claim the worse poss diagnosis for any mild issue she gets? Apologies if I'm wrong just she's gone from no food restrictions to this. Also surely there's enough gluten traces in oats to make her feel crap if she was coeliac, spesh the cheaper kinda oats they'll use in cheap cakes which are probably bulked up with allsorts
At a risk of sounding like im defending her ladyship (im not, honest! 🤣) I am currently undergoing testing and my GP has actually told me that some people can have coeliac and no symptoms at all 😳 I have 'non-traditional' symptoms myself. However, I've also been advised if I am diagnosed to avoid oats for minimum 6 months. As you'll likely know its quite a serious condition but I don't think she takes it as seriously as she should. Such little concern for her health and that of her kids. Much the same as her other diagnoses.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
For the first time ever, Mick provided weight loss inspiration, the husband brought home a surprise chippy tea and I saw her crusty feet stories just before he walked through the door. It put me off food for the entire evening. It was more useful than her slimming world content ever was.
You're on fire lately with your comments 🤣🤣

• Haha

yellowbrickroad01

And let’s face it, she’s not washing her bed sheets often is she. Never seen them blowing on the line have we so I dread to think how disgusting their bed is with the both of them dirty and heavy sweating all night (not even thinking what else could be occurring!) 🤮

I’ve always thought she looks like she smells. Does she have no shame in her new colleagues seeing these posts?!
Stomach churning 🤢🤢🤢

Lauz2427

VIP Member
She’s obsessed with food. First getting excited because she’s going past Aldi for chicken nuggets then a McDonald’s breakfast. How many syns hun? 🤓🙄
---
Gluttonous twat!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Globetrotter

Promoting the kids magazine - can you imagine how much rage she'll have when V asks off topic questions or finds out feebs actually knows naff all about the topics other than what is written 🤣 poor V