Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of that room! Can we talk about parents on the balcony, no it's century's old ffs. Glad to see the sweaty cheese though

Reactions: 9
She is obsessed with food. Her days revolve around it.

Reactions: 12
The captions on her pictures reminds me of my 2007 Facebook status’ when they come up on memories. An absolute cringe fest!

Reactions: 14
Just had a nosey at the location of the hotel and they are right in the heart of Brit Town, not good for kids (for some reason I thought for the hotel to be offering freebie pr stays it would be in the old town or on the other Poniente beach side which is quieter). But who cares if it's free eh

Reactions: 5
Not me reporting her from another email address cos that latest food photo is a joke

Reactions: 7
2 things to take from tbis

10pm and she will make out she’s had an amazing evening yet will have been just sat scrolling on her phone

second thing, food is all she thinks about

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The fact that she’s posted Scooter IN A BIKINI on the fucking internet for all to see, fucking oblivious to the world that woman.

Reactions: 19
And there we have the holiday transition reel! Is that nearly a full house for a Tudor Holliday Holiday? What are we missing … the Starbucks cup and bikini shots? We’ve had the sweaty stolen cheese on the balcony, get in the photo mamma, busy bags 🫣 … suppose there hasn’t been any footage of a child near drowning either! The sausage lunchbox was a new one this time round … same kinda thing as her hotdog flask

Reactions: 13
No full frontal chicken bollock yet

Reactions: 9
She's managed to make it look warm despite it being in the low twenties all week. Same as the last depressing holiday. Hold tight for overwhelming washing when they're back and this time this Mama's got to work too. Whelp!

Reactions: 10
She is gonna be unbearable when she is home! Can you imagine the saga over having to wash and unpack everything now she is a career woman ? Who works about 3 hours a day and by the looks of her lunches has about an hour lunch also 🫠

Reactions: 16
That song on her reel is a message to Alan. Leave my Jim lad alone!

Reactions: 4