Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ANOTHER picky tea! She is the laziest mother. Jim is to blame too I see he is away getting pegged again. If you're putting the airfryer on why not add some wedges or something. They'll be starving in an hour, bet they snack all day because of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why couldn't she have cooked something for the 3 of them to enjoy together? Oh, I forgot, she'll be ordering herself a massive takeaway later. Those picky teas she gave the kids weren't very filling and then she admits to pinching some for herself. Such a selfish lazy mother.

Reactions: 13
She even said they have been with grandparents all day and she still can’t cook a meal! Also doing stories whilst they are in the bath, let’s hope you can see them and also spend some quality time with them!!

Reactions: 4
Why didn’t she tick off ‘Try’?! Most of us would have that list ticked off in a day 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see the teeny ad body shop consultant has sneaked back. Will she even last the week before she jacks it in again?

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230930_203007_Instagram.jpg

'Making bathtime bareable' 😬 your kids have been out all day, surely you don't begrudge them 20 mins of mummy time? She must really despise being a mum.

Ps - I bet 'it' does really have much of a smell...if you catch my drift.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
her ad comment at the bottom says she is a consultant. Is that the big change? 😁

Reactions: 1
Why is she doing a DBS? Her to do list said ‘do DBS form’. She must be getting a job that requires it. Maybe she is becoming a dinner lady 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve dreamt about her too now, does this make us fans 😂 the box contained a rug saying something like ‘welcome to the holiday house and baby shower’ 😳 never eating swan before bed again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Working Mick will be insufferable. It will be like no one else has ever has a job and kids 🙄 though I'll believe it when I see it. She only ever plays at life.

Jumbo away yet again?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Working Mick will be insufferable. It will be like no one else has ever has a job and kids 🙄 though I'll believe it when I see it. She only ever plays at life.

Jumbo away yet again?
Yes he's at the other body shop doing something unholy 😂 I'm convinced he has a side piece or something, no one can play that much golf, no one!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Moaning V can’t play - then moaning that what V wants to play with is messy. So the issue isn’t with V it’s with HER!! Let the poor child make the mess if that’s what she wants to do. No wander she has issues if she’s told no at what ever she wants to do. Maybe teach her if she wants to play with something she tidies up afterwards??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I swear if she shares you got this mama from followers I will scream, they are all enablers, let the child play ffs! Put a big sheet down or create a room or section that you think ahh well it's for messy play. I did the slime, play doh, paint, I had an ikea chalk/paint board, it passed hours! I made those bloody bead bracelets and did the science kits, because most mothers will do anything for their children. But not Mick. She's a selfish twit.

Reactions: 12
Imagine being ‘stressed’ because your kid wants to do some painting ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Poor Vesper! Why does she dislike her so much?
Mick was so hands on with her and did lots of lovely stuff with her before Herbie came along.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.