Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sallyboo1965

I honestly don’t know why these Instagrammers say the stuff they do , I literally run 🏃‍♀️ here for the comments as I 💯 know it will be commented on😂 , my children are grown up and when they were small if they were hungry they had something to eat and I’m the same with my grandchildren and anyone who berates their child for being hungry and wanting something else should hang their head in shame it’s a disgrace hating on your child for wanting something as well as a banana in a morning

• Heart
Reactions: 15

walterisback

Chatty Member
The cynicism of the posting just before an ad is blatant. She barely posts on this account going days and days with nothing and then lo and behold, a flurry of stories, pic of a kid and a Tesco ad. The use of her children as props is distasteful and not OK.

MrsB76

Chatty Member
I’m no doctor or scientist, but if her feet are worse than we have previously seen - brown open crack in her heel… surely going into a chlorine swimming pool can’t be good for it?

still not over her going swimming in her underwear, btw.
---
I mean, if you went swimming and forgot something as crucial as a SWIMMING COSTUME, you would just sack it off and go home right?

• Sick

Globetrotter

I really expected that bed to be one of those twin type beds where they are just pushed/zipped together 🤣 Was expecting her to jump on it and for it to just separate and have her in a heap on floor. Why would you even jump on the bed let alone record it 🙈🤣

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Wow, so literally could be 3 one week and at school the next. Here in Scotland they’re trying to put forward a proposal to raise school age to 7 or something which seems very very excessively late. Imagine being in a nursery as a 3 year old with a near 7 year old and vice versa! 🤯
Anyway sorry for derailing with my questions, back to old Mick!
This conversation always blows my mind, because mainland Europe (where I'm from) children go to school at the age of 6 or 7. You are in kindergarten between 3-6 but obviously grouped with children your age. So absolutely no child would be reading or writing at the age of 4 or 5, so Vesper would actually be considered a genius 🤣 but then again childcare in most European countries is free or very very cheap whilst in England is a heap of shit so I guess they need to go to school at 4. I'm always just so amazed when 4 year old kids are being called out for being 'behind' lol. I didn't learn to write til I was 6, but still managed to get a doctorate, speak 3 languages fluently and do well at a high pressure job🤷🏼‍♀️ So I think she will be just fine, but that doesn't take away from the fact that her mother is a lazy lardy fat cunt🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
They’re obviously taking V out of school for at least a week as well. Wonder if they’ll get a fine?
She’s the Supreme Head of the Church of England; I don’t think it’s unrealistic to say that she will evade the law.

In my experience, if senior Tudors lived in a way that might flout the law, they simply repealed the law.

Hope that helps 🤩

• Haha

MagpieTree

Why would you take a photo of your kid with a sick bucket and share it with the world??! That poor child has now got that out there for the rest of her life.

Lurkerlurker2019

Chatty Member
Peddling the notion that she can't afford a £10 pre-made costume when in reality she spends countless amounts on food/days out etc. She's just a fat lazy bitch who couldn't be arsed.

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
Does she still breastfeed now? I'm not even kidding when I say if I saw that in person id genuinely think WTF how is grandma breastfeeding over here. I'm sorry for being ridiculously shallow but I can't get over her face. Fuck me. Never seen anyone look so much like the moon whilst being hideous at the same time. Such an insult to our glorious moon! Sorry I don't even have anything to say other than utter disbelief at her aged skin! Literally all of it.

• Haha

Getagripppppy

I’m surprised no one has commented on this, maybe I’m just eagle eyed or late to the party. The family pic of the 4 of them, anyone else notice Feebs with a ring on the ring finger?? Not a great screenshot cause obviously can’t have V in the pic
Probably just some shit ring she’s got off Vinted. There’s no way Smuggy could have got engaged and not told us

• Haha

Lauz2427

VIP Member
As if people have been asking where her trousers and fleece are from. She’s so cringe sending these to herself

• Haha