Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondetech

VIP Member
I would put my bloody mortgage on the fact that not a single person has asked about her ‘curl’ routine.
Her hair looks like she has just woke up half the time and like Cameron Diaz in ‘There’s something about Mary’ the other half.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
She needs to stop spending so much money on food and get herself a wallpaper scraper and some paint and a good scrubbing brush. That house is a state. The floor, that she said she'll hoover when she gets back was filthy before she put the coat peg up.
I was thinking the same, they take no pride in anything, they have that gorgeous house with so much potential, never ending funds, and she is home all day with enough time to shoot fist bumping cringe reels but she can't grap a scraper and use a lick of pain on that sad sad looking hall? She is so tragic

• Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Nothing and I mean absolutely Nothing would make Mick look sexy. But we're here, ready and waiting with baited breath, for a reel!!!
Screenshot_20230426_194827_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
When she said “Three excited kids” I just thought Scooter, Basil, and the one inside Jim’s tummy 🫣

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
Lads - we are being treated to a 2-4-1 today! Our giant Tudor is off to see Rebecca Lamb 🥳 For those of you not familiar with the skank that is Beggy Lamb, head over to her thread and read the wiki.

59EEC10E-E5CC-4395-984C-CF1ECE6CA727.png

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Came here from the beggy lamb thread and I can't believe I've stumbled upon this creature! Has she had a really hard life or what? What did she change about the hall too im so confused it just looked the same but she added coats to a hook that was already there??
Enjoy you would have loved her in her earth mother days of flopping her tits out everywhere, screaming about her maternal rage, while chewing on whole swans washed down with £40 bottles of gin.... but she's so poor she relies on tesco club card vouchers to get her through. The poor lamb had to give up her Lexus because she was "in debt" but was then seen hurtling around the village in a new Jag 🫠

So much mick fuckery it's a full time job 🤣 and I deffo think she didn't like beggy lamb she normally wanks over other instagram idiots

• Haha