Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Guys I just had a violent throwback to Feebs admitting to Jim perving on her through the camera whilst she was breastfeeding 😭😭she even followed through with picture evidence, they are both vile human beings

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is everything so EXTRA with her? The size of that ‘tent’ - it‘s like she’s taken the west wing of her mahoosive house with her! Is she too rich to camp in a normal size tent like normal people?
“I am considerably richer than yew” is what her tent screams!

• Haha

C0ffeekid

There'll be a question box 'catch up'/what have you been up to in the half term/ask me anything to boost engagement stats before she blinks so hard/fast/much she almost hovers in place like a terrifying tudor-esque helicopter.

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
If you look at the old Malton chik twitter thats the friend she used to do everything with until she had kids then she’s barely been seen. She must be mortified Feebs has come dressed as an off duty boarding school matron from the 50s.

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Did she get those shoes from the set of Call the Midwife? I can’t think where else they would have come from, other than a legit 1960s Matron

B7206848-7DA1-43B6-88AB-F24FAF522B3A.jpeg

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
How doesn't she see this as quite scary?! Someone has managed to take your children's photos and upload them to the Internet under a fake account. Most mothers would delete all photos of their children and make their accounts private. But considering "she" keeps them eating swan and with the lifestyle they have, she isn't going to do that
Screenshot_20230310_113747_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

cantinfluenceme

Why 'godspeed' to anyone doing the school run. If you work minimal hours or don't work (no feebs being an influencer isn't working) what exactly is the problem with the school run?! I come back and sit on my arse after with nothing to do, it isn't stressful, at all for us people that don't work! Why are all these dickheads so adamant to make every inch of parenting overly hard work. So sick of them, why exactly did you bother having kids?! Robbo is another one, works 3 hours a week and makes the school run out to be the hardest thing ever!
Four kids here, one a teething baby, and a full time job and even I don't find the school run stressful. Just get them dressed, fed and out the door, it's not rocket science! Everything is drama with this one

• Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Didn’t she pay someone to teach Vespar how to ride a bike last year?! Why is she back to a bike with no pedals? Let’s take a guess…Pheebs didn’t keep up with taking V out to practise riding it after the initial lesson. Lazy slob.

• Wow

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
I always forget Feebs invented packed lunches. Christ where would we be without her eh? Insufferable twat.

• Haha