Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancnet

VIP Member
Even her giving to Sals Shoes is just a stealth brag about how many pairs she has to send. And if V & H’s feet are anything like hers I expect Sal would rather she didn’t send anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Wophie

VIP Member
Come on, how many of you have cooked swan before? I'm sure that's how it's supposed to look.

• Haha

walterisback

Chatty Member
Bit deep for a Friday morning but her unhappiness leaks out her in the form of self neglect, poor eating habits and outbursts of rage/overwhelm.

Becclo44

VIP Member
Bet she loved it really, she loves any excuse to expose herself to poor unwilling victims! Proper exhibitionist 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
Is nobody else completely mind blown at the amount of shit she packs to keep her kids occupied on holiday? Are they going abroad or…? Fucking nuts in my opinion, seems far too excessive.

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
They are running a very high risk of salmonella every time they cook. I'm not a vegan, but my heart bleeds for the chicken that sacrificed its life just to be 'cooked' like that. I wonder if it's because they are such greedy fucks that they can't wait for their dinner to get to room temperature. 10 minutes in the oven and they are like 'yep that's done I'm eating that'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Apologies, I can’t remember who said it last week but it really is like she’s just discovered necklaces 😂 she’s like a foosty magpie. Or Mr T.

• Haha

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Bet the alarm was set for 5 so those fat fucks could waddle down for the hotel brekkie

• Haha