Phoebe Court #25 Wowsers, look at Mick in her minging chef trousers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow thank you for the 'hack' to cover the divan base of a bed.... ingenious. Has she never heard of or been shown a valence sheet?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Henry smugnall has only ever known a four poster bed in tudor towers, she's so fascinated how the peasants sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a 4 year old daughter and her kick offs are off the scale 🙈🤣 Why does she literally fall apart at insignificant tit like this? 🥴
Because she doesn’t ever cope/deal with them as she ALWAYS gives in to him -hence why he is a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 4
Could she not have just gave him AN egg?! Bet she wouldn't deprive herself of food if she wanted it! :LOL:

Reactions: 11
Sometimes my children woke up ravenous, sometimes they didn't, I fed them accordingly, its not rocket science Feebs 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Baffles me how she is so on edge all the time, like a wrinkly, ginger buckaroo, one too many requests from Scooter and Thyme and Feebs loses her tit all over again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has she had a shower & not washed her face? Mascara under her eyes.

Also, yes toddlers can be very hard work, but I wouldn’t tell 90k strangers I don’t want to spend time with him. Awful women.

Reactions: 7
How smug does Herbie look though after breakfast wars. Like mother like son

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why couldn't he have dippy egg as well as a banana? Considering they have a meal for 4 for the 2 of them it's not as though she's worried about portion sizes. Unless the more coriander eats the less she has to eat?

In our toddler years, if it meant giving mine an ice lolly at 8am to stop a tantrum, they bloody well had an ice lolly 😂 you have to pick your battles!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd like to see someone say no to Mick regarding grub....

He's learnt from the best you overstuffed Tudor Sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right I shouldn’t be nasty about a child but he’s the smuggest kid I’ve ever seen 😂
If the worst thing she’s got to almost be in tears about is her kid booting off because he wanted something else to eat then she needs to get a grip. Her story on it was a proper word salad wasn’t it, really over thinks everything.
Say no if that’s what she’s gone with, move on, let them have a bleeping tantrum. If I wrote an insta story every time one of my kids kicked off about something I wouldn’t have any other time in my day to do anything else.

Reactions: 8
Has she had a shower & not washed her face? Mascara under her eyes.

Also, yes toddlers can be very hard work, but I wouldn’t tell 90k strangers I don’t want to spend time with him. Awful women.
Pretty sure the mascara is still left over from swimming yesterday

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Here to say the same 😂 she's a fine one to restrict the food ! But also how ridiculous she sounds ,if I wrote why my 3year old kicked off it would waste an hour a day to start with. She is pathetic and desperate for validation 🐷

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.