Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
What an inconvenience those kids being poorly is to her. yes it’s no ideal when they are but I don’t plaster it all over the internet!

Reactions: 3

ohhhhlaaaaa

Same my little girl is the youngest in her year (end of August) but we just sit with her regularly reading, writing and doing maths and she is now right where she needs to be….I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want the best for your kids?!
Same!! My little boy is the youngest in his year and he is dyslexic, he works so hard at school and home and is still at the same level as his class mates. We work with him at home and that’s the only way to do it. Blaming the time when she was born is just lazy twat behaviour

• Heart

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Was thinking that Mick Capaldi has been quiet, are they already away? The weather is going to be awful tomorrow 😁

C0ffeekid

Is that confirmation (not that we needed it, we have eyes) that they make the meal intended for 4 and eat it between the 2 of them?

Forfoxsake

I was once in a hotel for a spa day and quite a few rowdy chavvy guests from a wedding the night before had obviously not realised there was a pool in the hotel so hadn't packed swimming gear but decided to come for a swim anyway wearing pyjamas or bra and pants... the staff soon turfed them out so I can't believe that even in a hotel pool she would have been allowed in in underwear.

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
Summer baby 😳, never heard such rubbish 🤣

I was a Summer baby, birthday August and my best friend at school was almost a whole year older with September birthday but in the same class ...

I was always top of the class & only 15 when I finished school so that is a crazy excuse.
Yeah my birthday was in the summer holidays so I was always one of the very youngest and ended up going to the 3rd best university in the Uk so clearly not an excuse at all she is just a lazy fat mess

WhatABore

VIP Member
Asking about her yoto box, can't she just try and connect them to blue tooth headphones and see what happens rather than ask her followers?! 🤦‍♀️
Don't know why she needs to take it when she takes both their ipads anyway?
Does she just try and take as much crap as possible?

Stimpii

VIP Member
Ooo she just zoomed in on her free reading box thing that she really didn’t need but for because she’s a beggy mare and got sent one although she already has one …. Anyway there was a smart metre on the side. It looks the same as we’ve got which is utility warehouse (unless they all look the same I’ve no idea)
well spotted. I’m with Octopus and mine is the same. Think it’s just the standard model.
---
Didn’t she say she couldn’t have a smart meter at one point!? Or did I imagine that!?
Her complaints must have worked 😂 or she changed supplier.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She didn't have much to say about Beggy Dingle Lamb did she?
She probably got home and sent a strongly worded letter to the agency, questioning why they thought she’d have anything in common with an immature 30-year-old who makes strange noises whilst dressed as Viv Windsor

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
The whole learning and being behind surprises me. Feebs was always so "mother hen" with ridiculous activities for Vesper (not so much Herbie). I honestly thought she'd be the nightmare parent bragging about their child, pushing her to do more and more, having her do extra homework type of parent. In reality it just shows how everything was for the gram and Vesper never bothered with the activities or she was left to her own devices and didn't get the most of out them.

In a few words.... make an effort with her Feebs!
I think she would be bragging is Vesper was top of the class.
But she never did any letter/number work ect before she started. It was all messy play and tuff trays