Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

francesthemute

Thank god for Feebs almost forgot to make my kid a butty for the park then! Phew he won’t go hungry now!!
She’s doing a genuinely needed service to society then. Think of all the children who’d otherwise be without a pack up today! And all the you-got-this-mamas who’d think they don’t matter!!

Reactions: 4

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I do think it really depends. I carry most of my weight on my stomach where as my sister has almost a flat stomach yet we're the same clothes size
Has your sister had children as well? It makes me wonder because she's got her chicken bollock on her thigh and then not much around her stomach. She was about 8 stone overweight before, and didn't seem to have any loose skin either

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I feel like you need the whole shot, thumb and all…

She looks like someone and I just cannot put my finger on who (not the usual suspects!)
85551893-3DF1-47D0-B0C9-867787E73883.png

• Sick

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
Just to add to the summer baby chat, I was born end of July so one of the youngest in my year. I got all As at GCSE and could have studied further if I wanted but I chose to do nothing with my brains :LOL: It really doesn't matter a jot, if you put the effort in to study (and your parents too, obviously) then it all evens out in the end.

Stimpii

VIP Member
My daughter is nearly 10, sometimes on Facebook memories I’ll show her a photo I posted of her years back that only my 150 ‘friends’ have seen. My daughter will sometimes say awh cute or other times she’ll say Mooommm and tell me to delete it, which I do.
Poor Vesper when she’s at the age to realise that her Mom has posted pictures of her to nearly 100,000 people, including photos like the once she posted today poorly. So wrong
My 10 year old is the same. He gets so embarrassed by some of the videos and photos from when he was younger. They’re just on my phone and maybe my mum would have seen them at the time. Can’t imagine how he’d feel knowing they were on the internet for random strangers to see.

Reactions: 3

Dearyme

Chatty Member
They sort of look alright on the hanger?! I’ll get my coat…
Think it depends what you put them with wouldn’t it! She just wears trends from 15 years ago and makes everything look like it came from your nans wardrobe. Nice shoes and black top and would have been so much less offensive on the eye

Magentamarathon

I can’t help but feel these ‘influencers’ are ruining exciting times for children 😢
Getting them to pose with Easter hunt decs etc way before Easter!
Perhaps just me but I like this to be a surprise the Easter bunny has left for my LG!

Absolutely this. I don't even have kids and I.. upset that they're being made to bring Easter forward just for an advert ... then we'll probably see it all again at Easter time as if they've forgotten.

walterisback

Chatty Member
They’re obviously taking V out of school for at least a week as well. Wonder if they’ll get a fine?

I'd rather be at home than what they're doing! Call me a snob but I can't think of anything worse than that! Having to walk to go to the toilet, brush teeth, shower! Using communal showers, my god absolutely no way. Also the weather....why would you bother?!
I’m 100% with you! 🤣🤣

• Haha