Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
I claimed my tax back free through the HMRC website. It was easy, simple and step by step form filling. The most I needed to dig out was my pay number for my place of work. I’d never give money to anyone like this- it’s just simply taking much needed money from those who need it.

Reactions: 3

MrsFishandChips

Am I reading her smart reader correctly (mine looks a bit different) how on earth can she have spent that much already so early?
or am I a cheap skate 🤣

Unknown5

VIP Member
That’s crazy. I’ve never known anyone to be in the same class as someone a whole year older. Where I’m from you wouldn’t go to school until you’re at least 4 and a half. Think it’s school start between 4 and a half and 5 and a half years old. It would normally be if you’re 4 in the summer, you’d start school the following year. How does it work there? As soon as you turned 4 you went to school?
One of my children is an end of August child. They have friends who the have birthdays at the beginning of September making them almost a year older bar a week or so. My child has never had a problem. Bit shorter than some friends atm but in top sets for pretty much everything so academically no problems at all.

• Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I might just be over cautious but I put suncream all over my kids even if they are wearing "cover up" swim wear. Not just the bits that are on show 🤷🏻‍♀️

WhatABore

VIP Member
If they were that cold that they had to be wearing their coats inside the tent.. Why was Vesper in shorts?

Tarrula

My son is about 6 months younger than Vesper and I’d noticed that his writing and spelling is a lot better than hers. Not to be a dick or anything about kids but surely you’d be worried if you were told your kid was behind?

My youngest is an end of July baby so will be one of the youngest in her year when she starts and i’d be mortified if a teacher had to have a conversation with me about being behind

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Sooo ready for their miserable weekend away. Wonder how many Bulmer and Stella tinnies they'll be packing.

Tarrula

Annoyingly, I’d wear something similar to what she’s wearing 😂

Though I’d roll up the sleeves of the shirt/jacket, tuck the top in and swap to a v-neck, put a belt on, earrings and a bright lipstick. Maybe swap to DMs.

Stimpii

VIP Member
If they’ve already landed then Spain 🤔
---
IMG_3123.png
Barely noticeable ad at the bottom there 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2

WhatABore

VIP Member
It’s o her right hand because of the mirror effect of the camera isn’t it?
The one of the ugly black ring aren't mirrored because its the front camera.
The one of the gold ring is possibly mirrored and may be right hand though as that is mirrored

Reactions: 2