Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I could have sworn when she was pregnant with Vesper she kept going on about being classed as geriactric.
I may well be imagining it but I'm sure because I didn't know what the term meant until she was pregnant 😂

Reactions: 2

WhatABore

VIP Member
That’s crazy. Where I’m from you wouldn’t go to school until you’re at least 4 and a half. Think it’s school start between 4 and a half and 5 and a half years old. It would normally be if you’re 4 in the summer, you’d start school the following year. How does it work there? As soon as you turned 4 you went to school?
You start school the September after your 4th birthday.
Like my 2 best friends in school, ones born was 5th September 91 and the other was 19th August 92. But both in the same year.

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
Right, I've been thinking about this, whats the relevance of herbaceous border being with Feebs all day? Is it that she knows he'll be on the spicy udders, or that she'll use food as a babysitter later so she can blink her way through a shite ad, or dick about with her wardrobe some more?
Probably wants an easy day with him. I don’t get the do a pre breakfast fruit platter, no wonder she is always late.

Lynx

VIP Member
I think she would be bragging is Vesper was top of the class.
But she never did any letter/number work ect before she started. It was all messy play and tuff trays
You're right. I'm sure she gave them those tuff trays all the time so she could leave them to it, so they wouldn't bother her. She's already said she much prefers being out than at home and I'm sure it's because she doesn't like playing or doing learning activities with them. She's openly admitted she can't even stay in all day, even if it's just one day, she has to get out.

Twofor

She’s defo been wearing a ring on there quite often since new year. I noticed it around then but often she’s not or it’s different. Just getting wear out of the Tudor jewels I reckon.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I think they feed the kids early then shove them to bed then get stuck into the gin and wine most nights before they cook. Remember her showing off £40 bottles of gin and god knows how many bottles of red yellow tail under the pram? She lives in a shit hole and isn't organised because I think she/they booze a lot! 👀🤔
This!
Every single time she showed going to tesco, it was for alcohol.
There's always a beer can or something in the background when she posts Jim
---
I'll never ever forgive her for pretending to feel what being in debt and trying to penny pinch feels like when as a child she had a holiday home in Sri Lanka... lives in a Tudor 3 floor mansion with an annex, spends more on food in week than some people do in six months, and was driving a brand new jag while moaning about paying off her Lexus. She's a waste of that large amount of space she takes up!!

Anything she does like Sal Shoes for example, is token selective charity. She's a cnut!
I still don't understand why out of everything, she plugs Sals shoes so much and so often.
I feel like they must be paying her or something!
---
Not just you. Came here to say the same! I have the same smart meter. Pretty sure that's today. I don't even use £4 a day with my heating on! I know she has an electric car but what tha fuckkkkk
I'm sure she said the electric car a month costs around £250 to charge.
So I'd they charge it overnight, that's probably correct

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
At what age do they start to enjoy just having a chat please because my 3 year old turns into a psycho every time we go into a restaurant 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha. I think 3. So it’s soon!!!
---
At what age do they start to enjoy just having a chat please because my 3 year old turns into a psycho every time we go into a restaurant 🤣🤣🤣🤣
and I remember sitting in a restaurant thinking. Wow. You’re funny. You’re a person!!

• Haha