Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

francesthemute

Her to-do list is the list of a woman who doesn't have anything actually important to do. It really is embarrassing. How can she believe she's relatable at this point? Who would watch her and think, ooh, she's busy/inspirational/motivating/a fun mum/person?

🤔

Reactions: 17

Wophie

VIP Member
I wonder what she sees when she looks in the mirror….the self confidence!! The stance with the legs apart in those dungarees trying to hide her camel toe. If she keeps them is she going to walk like she’s shit herself just to avoid the camel toe?
And I don’t know about anyone else but she loves wearing things she KNOWS Jim will hate? I want my partner to fancy me not be repulsed by me and my clothes 😆🤷🏼‍♀️
You mean this cameltoe?
Screenshot_20230104-153716.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Mancnet

VIP Member
What baffles me is that they must be paying a fortune for Herb to go to nursery almost every day, he won't get the funding until April, and I bet Jim is paying for that. I'd die of shame if my husband was forking out for childcare and my house looked like an absolute shit tip and I openly admitted I'm too lazy to get shit done, like what??? What the fuck does she do all day??
She eats

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
This Tudor is an absolute shitshow of a woman. Slime at 7.15am on a school day? Then she wonders why her kids literally lose their shit when she sets boundaries and says “no” 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Mick’s To Do List : -

1. Write a to do list
2. Make breakfast
3. Eat breakfast
4. Blink
5. Do a fashion reel

Oh shit, number 2 should have been ‘Read the to do list’ - now she has to start all over again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How convenient that Parsleys tantrums calmed down just in time for her to shill another pointless app that helps kids relax. Quick, you can sign up for "free" never use it, forget to cancel after the free trial, then waste £7 per month. 🤥 No wonder she's so overwhelmed 🤣🤣 all the time, having to log into all these apps to parent her kids for her 🙄

Last edited:

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Every day is a shocker when you’re with your kids Mick 🙄. It’s like the boy who cried wolf - one day you’ll feel like you’re tearing your hair out and everyone will be like “heard it, fungus features. Have a swan’s wing and shut up”

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
She’s on over 95k followers now. Up from 92k a week ago. Now I know we enjoy a fashion reel but come on Mick, we’re not daft enough to believe your tatty pink shirt and a few necklaces fit for the bin are pulling in these crowds!

• Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
So she’s glad she didn’t take vesper to castle Howard. Which the child would have found magical and festive and special I’m sure. Cow!
Most parents would be thinking "aww should have bought the kids they'd love this" 🙁

WhatABore

VIP Member
It never made sense why they would have V upstairs when they could put a spare room upstairs and have all of them on the same level.

Well done for speaking up, Vesper!

Hope she sleeps well tonight on the same floor as her family!
Because the spare room is technically Feebs for when Vesper gets in bed with Jim. Which means she'd have to go up extra stairs.

• Sick
  • Heart
One story “I haven’t got the space or money to hang onto things” two stories later “oh yeah, we’re off to the Spanish GP and I’ve spent £360 on an Air BnB (plus you’ll need flights too).

Read the room dickhead - that’s the cost of tickets, flights and accommodation which won’t leave much change from a grand plus spends and food while theyre there. Tell me again about how skint you are Feebs. Relatable as fuck.

• Heart
  • Haha