Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Call me a snob but tins of Stella on the table just screams chav to me! I’m not posh by any stretch of the imagination but at least put it in a glass over Christmas/ Boxing Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

swipe_up

VIP Member
Kids in bow ties always make me think of ventriloquist dummies

Bet she was a monster yesterday with her rage

• Haha

francesthemute

Most of the stuff she does is entirely self-contained. Sorting out messes she creates in the first place.

Just flicked through her sickening ad.

Phoebe you’re a cunt, stop pretending you understand financial struggles, you don’t.

Low-rate actress. Shill. Fake. I hope she gets gout for Christmas.

• Haha

C0ffeekid

Screenshot_20230107_164816_Instagram.jpg
I don't think you can really include hair on the list when a) you've done naff all to it and b) it looks like this.

Dirty shoes on in the house again 🤢 hope V doesn't play on the floor in any that room

• Sick
  • Haha

Penny for them

Chatty Member
It’s almost like she thinks that because she birthed and breastfed them, they should be these perfect little robots. It’s Christmas! Vesper will have a better understanding of it and Herbie is probably hyper/overwhelmed with the lights and the decorations and the Santa chat.

I’m far from an expert but surely all children benefit from solid routines. She’s hyping them up doing arts and crafts before school, picking them up and plunking down a plate of picky tea shite at teatime before they all seem to have a disjointed bedtime routine.

I’m finding it harder to tolerate these folk who shill their kids out and try and manufacture a Gram-worthy existence and then complain when the kids don’t know whether they’re coming or going.
I have to agree strongly. Crafts before school? A solid tea isn't that hard,it's all
Disjointed. 2breakfasts-no cot,so no learning when morning is and being able to go back to sleep if it isn't. No
Stair gates. There is no handbook,but she over complexes everything and anything. Even
Bed time -2 floors,so very strange. She's got a snug that she could use as a playroom,she's got so much,yet her entitlement and her need for validation is over bearing.

• Heart

Fanaff

VIP Member
“Every outfit looks better with a good necklace” and every outfit look shitter with those awful necklaces!She’s so smug about how shit she looks. It’s quite a skill really

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
What DOES she see when she looks in the mirror ?
Seriously ?
I am literally looking at her insta with a look of disgust on my face.
My hubby had just said ‘what the fuck is wrong with your face?’
She looks so fucking happy with herself and I can’t for the life of me work out why !
I’m all for confidence and self-belief but she is unbearably smug about EVERYTHING. How she looks, how she parents, how she plants, how she eats, everything. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Maybe when she went from SW to whatever she is now without acknowledging how much weight she gained and nobody (but Tattle) asked what in the Rosemary Conley was going on, she decided she was a far superior being than everyone else

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
How is she shook? They have an electric car and by the lack of clothes obviously have the heating on round the clock!!
She doesn't seem to grasp the concept that what they were spending on fuel is now on their electricity bill?
It's not difficult? What did she expect?

C0ffeekid

so instead of using a question box to get the ad in she’s definitely set up a fake account to message her about the wild discount 😂
"Thank you for your page"
Fuuuuuuuuuuck offfff.

Liar liar giant pantaloons flapping on the washing line on fire.

• Haha
Is she living on the same planet as the rest of us? A bit of wood and a few spices costing just under 50 quid and this is supposedly a bargain :LOL: She'll be taking over Martin Lewis' job soon with all these money saving tips!

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Jim must die of shame if anyone at his work knows his girlfriends name and media handle. I mean can you imagine the embarrassment. Lordy.

Mick don’t listen to the haters you look amazing- more reels please 😉

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
There’s definitely a huge element of resentment with her. She openly admits she hates losing her freedom to do what she wants, when she wants. She needs a huge slap in the face with her chicken bollock, to realise how bloody lucky she actually has it being a SAHM (with an occasional side hustle of blinking) 🙄

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
🚨 🚨 we have a new reel people!!! 🚨🚨😱 and it’s a good one 😃🤣 we’ve got an old granny bra, tights and everything!

• Haha
  • Heart

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Guys I'm at work and things are a bit quiet so I decided to check on the thread after seeing her stories... I absolutely shouldn't have, I cannot stop laughing, the Chucky picture took me out, you guys are the absolute best and this thread should win some tattle award for being funniest 😭🤣 I'm going to put my phone down before my colleagues think I lost the plot

• Haha
  • Heart
so instead of using a question box to get the ad in she’s definitely set up a fake account to message her about the wild discount 😂
It is so obvious it’s a fake account and she’s messaging herself as every other influencer is advertising wild deodorant today as well!
That’s what puts me off with stuff advertised by influencers and I never order as it’s so obvious they are just being paid to push it to their followers rather than actually using it as they all put out something at the same time. Wild deodorant, hello fresh, iconic make up, in the style, etc etc. Has the opposite effect on me!

• Heart

Lurkerlurker2019

Chatty Member
These threads are like her hall of shame. I can't understand how she doesn't feel the need to change her ways after reading them. I would be fucking mortified if I was reading this shit about myself. Self absorbed wanker.

Reactions: 17