Phoebe Court #24 You ain’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single time she says "I didn't mean to take a week off" it's never been a week. She's posts Friday and the comes back Tuesday 😂
Every. Single. Time.

Yeah of course it was accidental and she didn't know 😂
Wouldn't surprise me if she asked him to take it when Jim came in 😂 but also 🤢🤢
See Tattlers Jim does love me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Herbie took that photo. Can anyone else smell bullshit?
Perfectly aimed, in focus, and she’s in a gilet and boots on… bullshit! Either that or she spends so much time on her phone the kids have perfected the skill. She’s read rattle and desperate to prove they’re ‘in love’. Remind me again Feebs… why aren’t you married?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If my partner wrapped his arms around me before I'd even closed the front door, I'd be like, get tf off me a minute. Let me at least get in first 😂

Find it so cringe with her wrapping her arms around his neck when he's not even through the door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Every single time she says "I didn't mean to take a week off" it's never been a week. She's posts Friday and the comes back Tuesday 😂
Every. Single. Time.

Yeah of course it was accidental and she didn't know 😂
Wouldn't surprise me if she asked him to take it when Jim came in 😂 but also 🤢🤢
Gilet all your love on meeee 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perfectly aimed, in focus, and she’s in a gilet and boots on… bullshit! Either that or she spends so much time on her phone the kids have perfected the skill. She’s read rattle and desperate to prove they’re ‘in love’. Remind me again Feebs… why aren’t you married?
As Jimmy lad wipes the remains of Alan’s bollock champagne down the back of her gilet…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My 2 year old could set up a perfect photo like that, if he ever gets my camera it’ll be of his nostrils or feet. She’s full of 💩

Also they can barely get their arms around each other, the matching gillets give me the ick

glad I saw her stories as I eat my tea! 😵💫🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Must be an ad on the way as she's put a question box up. Probably needed a 'week' off to rest her eyelids

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If my partner wrapped his arms around me before I'd even closed the front door, I'd be like, get tf off me a minute. Let me at least get in first 😂

Find it so cringe with her wrapping her arms around his neck when he's not even through the door 😂
Yes! My husband doesn’t hate me and we still don’t embrace like that every time he comes home from work.

She must jump his bones if he’s been at Alan’s for the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely set the camera up. Jim's none the wiser! Might have sounded more realistic if she said Vesper took it but obviously it had to be the golden child

Reactions: 12
Ooh I’m learning to drive soon, I think I need to take a theory test. There must be an app for that. You know who will know? Feebs.
👃💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So you’ve done the same as most of us, put the decorations up with the kids, Sunday roast, bit of Xmas shopping …boring but the usual December life things….remind me you’re an influencer how ???? Absolutely no content at all! And that welcome home hug is embarrassing to share 😱 hope the bubbles bursting on your tit job 🤗🤗🤗

Asking herself all these questions again.
Surely nobody asked her for the app 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know what's worse - people genuinely asking her for advice (the bleeping knife set again 😩) or her typing all those questions out and answering them herself.

Reactions: 15
I don't know what's worse - people genuinely asking her for advice (the bleeping knife set again 😩) or her typing all those questions out and answering them herself.
I live for the influencers saying “so so many of you have been asking where I got my heated clothes horse!” Nice try small fry, even if you’re the best influencer in the world (so obvs not you Feebs) I’ll be googling it because we have been blessed with search engines for a reason.

(All that’s moot in Mick’s case though because she’s asking herself)

I live for the influencers saying “so so many of you have been asking where I got my heated clothes horse!” Nice try small fry, even if you’re the best influencer in the world (so obvs not you Feebs) I’ll be googling it because we have been blessed with search engines for a reason.

Nice try small fry 🤣🤣I’m going to use that in every meeting today where someone pisses me off.
Thank you lovely you’ve made my day

• Haha
Reactions: 10

And no body at all keeps asking her how she makes her porridge 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.