Phoebe Court #24 You ain’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she living on the same planet as the rest of us? A bit of wood and a few spices costing just under 50 quid and this is supposedly a bargain :LOL: She'll be taking over Martin Lewis' job soon with all these money saving tips!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she taken that jumper on yet or is it all pre records?! She bangs on about easy pizzas with 2 ingredients at least once a week and now wants to flog something for £48. Which one is it mick?!

Reactions: 12
We didn’t want to see ‘the dress from Next’ the first time
Why would anyone ask to see it again
They didn’t. She sent the question to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does her TV positioning really annoy anyone else? Or am I just really sad? 😂 Every time I see it it really bugs me. That and how close the kids table is in front of it - just no need.

Reactions: 10
You know, I did wonder briefly if she really had read here and was upset by it. I felt bad that I was pretty harsh, and almost wanted to post something here to say maybe she’s just trying her best etc etc.

But no, I don’t believe that if she ever did look here that she’d take any of it on board.

Same old, same old. Shilling, bullshitting, and letting her children eat windpipe-sized, chokable fruit like she doesn’t give a duck.

Here she is being seductive and alluring with a glass of Baileys.

5A0AD018-4353-4B31-8C7A-6C7E40F4C209.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can understand her arrogance when she lost weight and actually looked good. Now I don’t get it. She’s not only hideous and morbidly obese but seriously unhealthy but seems to think because she’s willing to be photographed in her knickers she’s a good role model for her kids?! Crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing wrong with being confident and loving yourself, but our Henry Smugnall is so bastard annoying and arrogant with it, she needs a kick in the chicken ball

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You know, I did wonder briefly if she really had read here and was upset by it. I felt bad that I was pretty harsh, and almost wanted to post something here to say maybe she’s just trying her best etc etc.

But no, I don’t believe that if she ever did look here that she’d take any of it on board.

Same old, same old. Shilling, bullshitting, and letting her children eat windpipe-sized, chokable fruit like she doesn’t give a duck.

Here she is being seductive and alluring with a glass of Baileys.

View attachment 1791083
The comment I left that upset her wasn’t even harsh, this woman can’t cope with the truth

11E7964D-A517-4237-9C2C-4CCEBFA2C5A3.jpeg
2A46EFD3-1E9A-41E2-9EA8-37F0A8D0DC07.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does she mean by “expenses for fair” on her list? Claiming back expenses for that Christmas Fayre they went to?

Reactions: 3
What does she mean by “expenses for fair” on her list? Claiming back expenses for that Christmas Fayre they went to?
It sounds like she's on the PTA at Vespers school now. She's done several bits for it and said the other day about helping out for the fair

Reactions: 4
I know it’s each to their own but seriously, Alan aside for the fun, how on earth can jumbo find her a suitable life partner?!? She is a lazy waste of time who can’t actually function properly. Don’t we all
Just do this stuff around our jobs?? She says he is a bank manager….he must be utterly mortified at coming home to that shower of tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Did she seriously just write two things down on her list just so she could tick them off for Instagram??? bleeping. Get. A. Life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.