Phoebe Court #24 You ain’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrolling through stories this morning and this comes up as a sponsored ad 🤭 MARINE WHALE 😂😭
Looking at this and her body shape, I think she's had a tummy tuck in the past. She lost like 9/10 stone then put nearly all of it back on. Also shows she must edit her pics that she posts of her stretch marks and chicken ball when she's in a bikini, she looks a lot different here

The tee deffo doesn't fit her, I doubt it ever did but god loves a trier like our mick... she forced that Joanie tit on with gusto 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking at this and her body shape, I think she's had a tummy tuck in the past. She lost like 9/10 stone then put nearly all of it back on. Also shows she must edit her pics that she posts of her stretch marks and chicken ball when she's in a bikini, she looks a lot different here

The tee deffo doesn't fit her, I doubt it ever did but god loves a trier like our mick... she forced that Joanie tit on with gusto 🤣
Chicken ball 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3

When she was at her lowest she would post pictures of the excess skin, so I don’t think she did have a tuck. I think she talked about getting one for a while, especially when jsg did, but I don’t recall her then getting one

When she was at her lowest she would post pictures of the excess skin, so I don’t think she did have a tuck. I think she talked about getting one for a while, especially when jsg did, but I don’t recall her then getting one
Did she? I don't remember that. I'll have to scroll back. I thought she'd have a lot more around her stomach area, seeing that she's yo-yoed so badly (about 7 stones worth) and had 2 kids. I'm sure I remember her stomach area looking so much bigger than that, and she's not far off her highest weight surely. The way it sits looking at those pics, is like someone who's had a section or a tummy tuck and then gained weight

Reactions: 2
Hopefully she is taking a few days to realise she has come across as a dick to her daughter. We are all allowed time away from our kids to do things for us the difference is we don’t post online to say how glad you are you didn’t take your daughter even though you knew she would love it. There was no need for her comments, she is allowed to think it but just don’t post it.

Reactions: 14
WHERE IS SHE?
She will be having an ‘unintentional social media break’ which will have done her the world of good - and then proceed with a million photos of activities they have done and finished off with an ad break.

In other words she is sulking people have called her out on the horrible creature she is and she will only come back to her ‘job’ when it’s time for an add.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mick returns bingo….

Hi guys I’ve been just busy with life

Blink herself to death during a Tesco ad

Has put on 3 stone in a week

Fashion reel (please Mick 👊🏻 stomp and air pump would make my Christmas)

Ad for a company she’s never going to use unless she’s getting £££

Christmas tit is up and we need a full tour to see it

She still hates her daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mick returns bingo….

Or maybe been really busy working on something for you guys ….

Handmade decorations / gifts to combat the energy bills

January release of an exercise dvd

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mick returns bingo….

She's so predictable. Always returns Tuesday/wednesday morning with the same crap.
When in other words, Jim was off work over the weekend and moans that she's on her phone all the time.
Mick bingo would be easy 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.