Phoebe Court #24 You ain’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest ad - seriously. This is what’s wrong with influencers now. They always go on about how they only advertise what is important to them, no you advertise what pays the monthly bills. Pray tell how this would relate to her or her so called audience! She’s not appealing to a young market who may be learning to drive so this is just money grabbing. Makes me so cross. And why I will be unfollowing!
She'd sell her granny for a fiver this one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the people they could get to do a driving theory test ad they choose the oldest person on Instagram? 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think it was a message at all. Unless there was more than one. She goes on in the next story to say about ignoring those ‘horrible people’, so plural. So either she got more than one message or she’s talking about the horrible truthful people here that called all her tit out. Think we know she’s had a read of tattle and it’s knocked her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually hope it was a genuine follower who messaged her and not a Tattler. She acted in a horrible way and deserved to be called out. Yes, it's nice to have time to enjoy things by yourself but this is off the back of a recent weekend away, plus why only mention Vesper? Why not Herbie? It's just plain nasty and I'm glad she's been called out on it.

Reactions: 15
Someone has probably just innocently asked why she didn’t want to take Vesper but, because she knows she’s been a witch to her, she’s taken it as criticism. There’s a reason this woman has never had a job (beside her terminal laziness) and that’s because she can’t accept anyone questioning her. She’s an absolute head.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought Micks thread had been quiet!! Just searched and found it, now to catch up 🍿

Reactions: 8
So why read here if it’s going to upset her? Actually Phoebe we are entitled to form opinions of you. In fact, that’s what you want us to do. That’s what being an influencer is.

The fact that we form different opinions to the ones you’d like, is only because of what you show us. We don’t ‘assume’ you hate your kids just for fun, we glean it from the way you talk about them, the way you justify your rages, the way you blame them for everything negative and never look inwards at your own behaviour.

We don’t assume you don’t exercise despite evidence to the contrary - it’s that the evidence is feeble and you are unconvincing. Personally I don’t care if you hit the gym(ondo) twice a day or never at all, but it’s insulting when you try and pass it off as this life-changing app that we should all spend money on.

Money we earn working in Primark, where you abuse the staff, or schools and nurseries, who you undermine constantly, or working to support vulnerable groups of people for little pay and little recognition, while you big yourself up for donating outgrown shoes twice a year.

You are unrelatable and out of touch.

But once upon a time you seemed a bit real and a bit likeable which is why I bothered following you in the first place.

Anyway, that’s my open letter to Phoebe done with 😂 bet she’s quiet over the weekend with her miserable joyless badly-dressed greedy boyfriend around #couplegoals #ifyoulikeitputaringonit

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So why read here if it’s going to upset her? Actually Phoebe we are entitled to form opinions of you. In fact, that’s what you want us to do. That’s what being an influencer is.

The fact that we form different opinions to the ones you’d like, is only because of what you show us. We don’t ‘assume’ you hate your kids just for fun, we glean it from the way you talk about them, the way you justify your rages, the way you blame them for everything negative and never look inwards at your own behaviour.

We don’t assume you don’t exercise despite evidence to the contrary - it’s that the evidence is feeble and you are unconvincing. Personally I don’t care if you hit the gym(ondo) twice a day or never at all, but it’s insulting when you try and pass it off as this life-changing app that we should all spend money on.

Money we earn working in Primark, where you abuse the staff, or schools and nurseries, who you undermine constantly, or working to support vulnerable groups of people for little pay and little recognition, while you big yourself up for donating outgrown shoes twice a year.

You are unrelatable and out of touch.

But once upon a time you seemed a bit real and a bit likeable which is why I bothered following you in the first place.

Anyway, that’s my open letter to Phoebe done with 😂 bet she’s quiet over the weekend with her miserable joyless badly-dressed greedy boyfriend around #couplegoals #ifyoulikeitputaringonit
I would ‘LIKE’ this 50 times if I could.
Exactly everything you have so eloquenty written here is true.
Will Feebs read it and act on it - sadly not 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The comment said that she is a horrible person for saying horrible things that come across like she resents them and does she not think they will look back and see these things she has said about them, I sent it 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The comment said that she is a horrible person for saying horrible things that come across like she resents them and does she not think they will look back and see these things she has said about them, I sent it 😊
And you are absolutely correct. She's so obsessed with trying to appeal to strangers on the internet that she compromises the feelings of her own family

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why did she have to roll her t-shirt up? The other two didn’t. Does she think she’s sooo lush gorgeous we want to see more of her stretch marks and blubber 🤢🤢

I think she wanted to wear that t shirt, but it doesn’t quite fit anymore .. so she’s rolled it up so it doesn’t look completely stretched over her hips

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.