Phoebe Court #24 You ain’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he list is more for Jim to show she's not been sitting on her arse all day.

Who adds stuff to a list they've already done?

Reactions: 6
Some of the things she writes on her lists take longer to write it down and tick off then actually do

Reactions: 16
Have I actually just watched her film herself removing condensation from her window 😂😂😂😂 Riveting content.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As a grown woman I would be ashamed if that was all I had to do in my whole day. That should take an hour off her day. What does she do all day??? My other half would have a few things to say as well!! Working 40 hours a week that’s what I do in my 30 min lunch hour!

Most of the stuff she does is entirely self-contained. Sorting out messes she creates in the first place.

Just flicked through her sickening ad.

Phoebe you’re a bleep, stop pretending you understand financial struggles, you don’t.

Low-rate actress. Shill. Fake. I hope she gets gout for Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes because people on a tight budget are buying baileys and branded crisps.

And the fact that tesco club card prices just bring the things down to normal price 🙄

Reactions: 11
Did she just write everyone loves a freebie but not everyone needs a freebie! Oh ok Jesus hallow be thy name. Listen to the lump harping on like god almighty!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Did she just write everyone loves a freebie but not everyone needs a freebie! Oh ok Jesus hallow be thy name. Listen to the lump harping on like god almighty!
Ran here when I saw that. Is the witch for real?! She really doesn't have a clue does she with everything given to her! Great big oaf

Now she wants her followers to beg for a bleeping Hello Fresh box? Is she even for real anymore?

I am gobsmacked!

So we (royal we 😂) are to tell her how tit things are for us and she can do ip-bleeping-dip on the sob stories that pass muster with her.

Just when you think she’s hit peak-witch!

Please Mrs Holliday Miss Court please can I have some free food?

I’d bleeping choke!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ran here when I saw that. Is the witch for real?! She really doesn't have a clue does she with everything given to her! Great big oaf
Where did she write this I missed it? Don’t know if she’s deleted it now

Oh look, it's her that's made them late for school again. Nice to see she's stopped blaming the kids.
Bet she was raging at them though getting them ready

Reactions: 9
She's got all f***ING day to do her to do list, instead her kids get a rushed start to the day because she's so selfish. Their attendance must. E terrible. She would be a AWFUL employee she has absolutely no bloody clue how to actually live like an adult with responsibilities. I could do her to do list in 15 minutes probably whilst cooking supper and doing homework!

Reactions: 10
That bleeping checklist is back again! And she made the children late for school.
I wish I could unfollow her but I’d miss reading here too much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.