Phoebe Court #24 You ain’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know her monthly cost for electric now! Not showing any details like she has previously!

Reactions: 10
I’d love to know her monthly cost for electric now! Not showing any details like she has previously!
She showed her usage a couple of weeks ago when she was complaining they wanted £750 a month.
But I worked out her Electricity on my tariff and it works out to around £650 for Electric.
But she was busy complaining they wanted more from her when he gas has reduced. Even though her electricity had tripled 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So she’s glad she didn’t take vesper to castle Howard. Which the child would have found magical and festive and special I’m sure. Cow!
Most parents would be thinking "aww should have bought the kids they'd love this" 🙁

Reactions: 17
Hands up who sent the message! I couldn't believe what she said about not taking V to see the Christmas Dec's!

Reactions: 9
Maybe word it better if you don’t want to be criticised 🙄 ‘Thanking myself for not bringing Vesper’ Was she not glad she didn’t bring Herbie either.

Wonder who she went with cos it’s not Jim.

Reactions: 7
Maybe word it better if you don’t want to be criticised 🙄 ‘Thanking myself for not bringing Vesper’ Was she not glad she didn’t bring Herbie either.

Her one mate - Jim's mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A8DFF0E2-2E78-4F1B-8419-3632BE515DBC.png

Did our Feebs not generate enough downloads for the app so they’ve moved onto Michael Owen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

This! Really felt like she tried to make it sounds like her and Jim had a date night last night but I doubt she took him to see these Xmas decorations. Especially when she wrote "we are both really enjoying this place so much", it didn't seems like this overdecorated place would be something Jim raves about...She probably went with her step mum?!??? While Jim stayed at home to look after the kids once again...

Reactions: 5
Bet noone sent her a message, she probably just read here again what a tit parent she is!

Reactions: 10
Love that it takes 2 stories to tell us she's moved on.
You can clearly tell she is still really pissed off about that message whatever it was 😂😂😂

Also for someone who pretends to be crap at organising her own life as a stay at home mom with two kids at school (because of her #ADHD laziness) She is today helping organised the Christmas fair at Vesper's school?!? So which one is it then Pheebs?!...Are an organising queen or just a slub?!? 😂🤡😂

Reactions: 11
This! Really felt like she tried to make it sounds like her and Jim had a date night last night but I doubt she took him to see these Xmas decorations. Especially when she wrote "we are both really enjoying this place so much", it didn't seems like this overdecorated place would be something Jim raves about...She probably went with her step mum?!??? While Jim stayed at home to look after the kids once again...
She pans round to Jim's mum in one of the videos and the one with them with a drink

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I’m really curious as to what the message said for it to get a reaction on her stories like that👀

The latest ad - seriously. This is what’s wrong with influencers now. They always go on about how they only advertise what is important to them, no you advertise what pays the monthly bills. Pray tell how this would relate to her or her so called audience! She’s not appealing to a young market who may be learning to drive so this is just money grabbing. Makes me so cross. And why I will be unfollowing!

Reactions: 13
Love that it takes 2 stories to tell us she's moved on.

I follow the thread of this batshit crazy Scottish Tik Tokker called Dugheed, she calls herself a life coach and she’s always banging on about trolls and how she doesn’t care about them…27 stories later she’s still banging on about how little she cares about them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t agree with horrible messages but you know what. I don’t get them on my Instagram account because I’m not being a massive bellend and putting myself out there as a target. I do this thing called work where I have appraisals and feedback from colleagues, maybe try it Feebs if horrible messages get to you.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.