Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
When she was at her lowest she would post pictures of the excess skin, so I don’t think she did have a tuck. I think she talked about getting one for a while, especially when jsg did, but I don’t recall her then getting one
Did she? I don't remember that. I'll have to scroll back. I thought she'd have a lot more around her stomach area, seeing that she's yo-yoed so badly (about 7 stones worth) and had 2 kids. I'm sure I remember her stomach area looking so much bigger than that, and she's not far off her highest weight surely. The way it sits looking at those pics, is like someone who's had a section or a tummy tuck and then gained weight

Reactions: 2

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
The necklaces are all styles that Primark sells for a few pounds brand new. I don’t understand why she would pay a similar amount, probably even more When postave is accounted for, for something 2nd hand!
Because she can purchase from the comfort of her sofa and not heave her lazy arse anywhere.

Reactions: 2

Charoley

Not to defend Mick here but this is how you use those heated bars if you don’t put the bag over the top. It’s like a radiator but flat
Surely not for tiny kids clothes though? Mine dry a lot faster than our clothes so I would use this as a normal aired for the kids. Again though like someone else said, why slag ut off now after aff linking it saying you loved it!

Reactions: 1

JudgeyPants

Why is Herbert out there looking at ducks with no coat on in the freezing cold? She even but 'brrrr' on her stories but she doesn't care enough to dress him up properly? I'm sorry but unless your kid has sensory issues and can't tolerate a coat, there is simply no excuse not dressing them appropriately to the weather. Fucking walloping idiot.
Mine would be in a coat, hat, scarf and gloves.

Reactions: 1