Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wophie

VIP Member
I do the same and nothing bad has ever happened 🤣 I think this separating the washing is a scam so people use more detergent lol
My mum was constantly turning my white polo shirts for school pink by putting them in with red clothing. I don't take the risk now as an adult. Maybe it depends on if you're a hard or soft water area? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1

WhatABore

VIP Member
My mum takes this for RA and it’s brutal. The side effects are horrendous. She must be suffering bad for this to be prescribed.
I don't know if she has to be suffering bad for it.i got put on it at 20 when I got diagnosed.
I wouldn't say I was suffering bad exactly, yes in pain, but not really bad.
They just automatically put me on it.
My partners mum got put on it as soon as she was diagnosed too

WhatABore

VIP Member
It's different to a DD. Rather than give your sort code and account number, it charges your actual card so you give your card number and security number.
It won't show up on her banking app and and she can't cancel it herself. She'll need to call the bank.
ETA it's usually a subscription to something like a magazine or a weight loss membership.
Ahh that makes sense. I forgot those don't show up.
Surely again though, she knows what comes out of her bank/what she's signed up to? 🤔

karen1409

It is so obvious it’s a fake account and she’s messaging herself as every other influencer is advertising wild deodorant today as well!
That’s what puts me off with stuff advertised by influencers and I never order as it’s so obvious they are just being paid to push it to their followers rather than actually using it as they all put out something at the same time. Wild deodorant, hello fresh, iconic make up, in the style, etc etc. Has the opposite effect on me!
Yes me too although I used wild deodorant way before Mick and the gang all did ads and it’s really good.