Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
So presumably she did the school run and didn’t rope someone else in to do it, she has blatantly still got yesterdays mascara all under her eyes. She has no shame.
I screenshot it and was going to post it here and say has she done both the school run and pre school drop off without even brushing her hair

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Looking at this and her body shape, I think she's had a tummy tuck in the past. She lost like 9/10 stone then put nearly all of it back on. Also shows she must edit her pics that she posts of her stretch marks and chicken ball when she's in a bikini, she looks a lot different here

The tee deffo doesn't fit her, I doubt it ever did but god loves a trier like our mick... she forced that Joanie shit on with gusto 🤣
When she was at her lowest she would post pictures of the excess skin, so I don’t think she did have a tuck. I think she talked about getting one for a while, especially when jsg did, but I don’t recall her then getting one

cill2019

VIP Member
Apologies as this has probably been covered loads and I haven’t actively looked at her insta page for ages because it was bad for my MH but what happened to Vespers room up the stairs?

Minniemousesshoes

It's different to a DD. Rather than give your sort code and account number, it charges your actual card so you give your card number and security number.
It won't show up on her banking app and and she can't cancel it herself. She'll need to call the bank.
ETA it's usually a subscription to something like a magazine or a weight loss membership.
That makes sense. But surely there’s an email or apple subscription (or whatever the android version is) or reference in PayPal to help her is that’s what she means?

WhatABore

VIP Member
I have no idea what she's asking either 🤔
Recurring payments that aren't a standing order or direct debit?
But surely she knows what goes out of her bank anyway? 🤔