Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
What does she mean by “expenses for fair” on her list? Claiming back expenses for that Christmas Fayre they went to?

Reactions: 3

cantinfluenceme

It's different to a DD. Rather than give your sort code and account number, it charges your actual card so you give your card number and security number.
It won't show up on her banking app and and she can't cancel it herself. She'll need to call the bank.
ETA it's usually a subscription to something like a magazine or a weight loss membership.
It's how Netflix and Amazon prime etc take they're money.. it's a monthly POS payment, won't show on your banking app as a DD or SO so trickier to cancel.. however a quick google search or a chat with her bank worker 'hubby' would have told her that 🙄

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
It's different to a DD. Rather than give your sort code and account number, it charges your actual card so you give your card number and security number.
It won't show up on her banking app and and she can't cancel it herself. She'll need to call the bank.
ETA it's usually a subscription to something like a magazine or a weight loss membership.
Well look at that you learn something new every day! Thank you! 🙏🏻

Gossip101xoxo

Yeah wtf? Surely she doesn't have a mobile phone at her age, what's the point? If the idea is to use it as a fitness watch then her relationship with food and weight will be even more fucked up. Very strange.
I thought it looked like a cheap knock off version off Amazon but still maybe not the best idea to get a 5 year old a fitness watch, especially in that family.

Does anyone know who Oscar is? I thought she might refer to her mum when speaking of loss at Christmas but I don’t think I’ve ever heard her mention who Oscar is?

Noseycosey

Who the fuck is she to tell people ‘it’s okay’ not to do all the extra things she does.

Honestly who on earth does she think she is?

This woman fucking hates her kids. And she hates her life.

All she does is try to create an image of herself on social media so that she gets chosen for ads. She doesn’t nurture or tune into her kids or follow their interests. She doesn’t pay attention to their needs. She doesn’t look after herself so that she can be there for them. She is greedy and selfish and frankly isn’t fooling anyone.

The December boxes are for show. And how dare she patronise anyone by trying to validate them by saying you don’t ‘need’ to do all the shit she does.

My kids time with me is just for them. Not for engagement. They have privacy, freedom of expression, safety. Phoebe Court does not make me feel insecure 🤣
Well said !! 🙌👌

WhatABore

VIP Member
That’s Vesper’s bedroom? So she’s shoved her up there AND failed to make it a kid’s room in any way?!

She’s literally been shoved into the guest room. Nasty Mick Smugnall
That's the guest room.
She did do Vespers room up.

Reactions: 2

WhatABore

VIP Member
I thought it looked like a cheap knock off version off Amazon but still maybe not the best idea to get a 5 year old a fitness watch, especially in that family.

Does anyone know who Oscar is? I thought she might refer to her mum when speaking of loss at Christmas but I don’t think I’ve ever heard her mention who Oscar is?
It's not her post. She's shared someone else's

Magentamarathon

They've got 3 bathrooms i think. But do their teeth in the kitchen 🙃
Pretty sure there's literally a bathroom outside the kitchen 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just been to look, and they have 3 toilets, 2 bathrooms.

Apparently there isn't one on the ground floor but I'm sure mick has posted photos in the hallway that has a sign saying "WC" or something behind her.

Edited to say there is a "WC" downstairs too. That's her ground floor plan. (cutting out the annexe). Found the photo I was referring to 😂

That photo that says washroom is upstairs I believe. I thought it was a downstairs loo I til her recent house tour.

I think the laundry is part of the annexe.