Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Has anyone ever used this gymondo app before? It is any good? I mean looking at our Feebs it clearly doesn't work, but we all know she only uses it when there is an ad coming up so would be interesting to hear from someone who is actually committed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
My 5 year old wanted a watch as she sees us wearing our fitbits, she can't tell the time but doesn't want to be left out.... I bought her a £6 digital character watch from Smyths, that'll get forgotten about in a week 🤣 obviously feebs has to get something OTT when Vesper would have been happy with a disney one
That’s because your obviously a sensible mum who realise a watch like vesper has been given is a bit OTT go a child her age

Absolutely terrifying screenshots.
The audacity of her trying to advertise hair products when most of the time she walks around looking like a drowned rat because she can't even be bothered to dry her hair.
The second pic, where her hands front trotters are on her head - she is the absolute spit of coriander 😳 Poor kid 😂😂

WhatABore

VIP Member
And please keep the manky trotters covered at all times.

Why does she have toothbrushes in the kitchen area????🤔. There can’t only be one bathroom in the Tudor mansion.
They've got 3 bathrooms i think. But do their teeth in the kitchen 🙃
Pretty sure there's literally a bathroom outside the kitchen 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just been to look, and they have 3 toilets, 2 bathrooms.

Apparently there isn't one on the ground floor but I'm sure mick has posted photos in the hallway that has a sign saying "WC" or something behind her.

Edited to say there is a "WC" downstairs too. That's her ground floor plan. (cutting out the annexe). Found the photo I was referring to 😂

Attachments

Last edited:

WhatABore

VIP Member
Apologies as this has probably been covered loads and I haven’t actively looked at her insta page for ages because it was bad for my MH but what happened to Vespers room up the stairs?
Vesper said she didn't feel like part of the family 😔

• Sad

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
She’s asking how to check what payments are set up to pay from her card. If only she knew someone who worked in finance/ banking who would either know or be able to find someone who knows relatively easily. 🤔🤔
Super confused by this, because surely she’s just talking about direct debits or standing orders as payments from your card come out of your bank!?!? Or am I the one who is confused!? 😂

I gave my card details to my wheelie bin cleaning man and it comes out as a direct debit every month from my account 🤯

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Looking at this and her body shape, I think she's had a tummy tuck in the past. She lost like 9/10 stone then put nearly all of it back on. Also shows she must edit her pics that she posts of her stretch marks and chicken ball when she's in a bikini, she looks a lot different here

The tee deffo doesn't fit her, I doubt it ever did but god loves a trier like our mick... she forced that Joanie shit on with gusto 🤣
Chicken ball 😩😩😩

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Yay we’ll have a brand new shiny thread for the dress try-on!

I cannot wait for the gold one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I found it really bizarre that “Jim wanted to buy her Creed”. It’s such a specific request. Do we reckon Alan wears it and he wants to buy it for Mick, so that when they’re bumping uglies in the dark, he can fantasise it’s Alan? Something like Baccarat Rouge would surely be a more obvious feminine choice?

He should just get her some Impulse body spray if he wants to disguise her odour of grease/mustiness 🤣
She’s also mentioned Narciso Rodriguez in the past which is my favourite (and upsets me immensely she raves about it).

• Wow

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
She needs to realise that her kids are learning from her if she is a shouty parent then her kids will become shorty, if she ridicules any one then her kids will to, if she isn’t taking time to listen to her kids then they wont listen either. I very rarely shout at my kids as I no this generally isn’t gonna resolve anything. My kid had a melt down the other day after he was told of for misbehaving & i just sat on the floor & hugged him & he calmed down very quickly & we soon resolved everything. Nothing will change with Herbie if she doesn’t ch age her approach with him

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Wow what a sacrifice Pheebs had to make, taking her half nude selfies in her daughter's bedroom. I tell you what, if you weren't such a lazy cunt, you could have made her bed which takes 10 seconds 🤦🏼‍♀️
There must be a gymondo add coming since that's the only time she wears those manky exercise clothes
That’s Vesper’s bedroom? So she’s shoved her up there AND failed to make it a kid’s room in any way?!

She’s literally been shoved into the guest room. Nasty Mick Smugnall