Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t washed or brushed her teeth before the school run 🤢 Why. I have 3 children (youngest is 1) and I’ve never left for the school run being a dirty skank.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She just decides in the morning what she's going to cosplay as. Some days it's poverty, other days its LV bags, some days she pretends to like plastic toys because she's getting paid, other days she hates plastic toys and slags her kid off on the internet for deigning to buy some just like the ones she's had to play with to make her mum money.

Because she has no real personality, interests or friends (apart from food - all 3)
I think you’ve really hit the nail on the head here. I think that in real life Henry/Mick is actually a fully functioning middle class Joules PTA organised mum. She had that party lunch for Herbivore and mums yesterday even tho a few hours before she’d have you believe the house was a tit tip and she couldn’t even dress herself. She’s got the kids all Pudseyed up this morning ready for Children in Need day.
I think this IG person is confected for views and to appeal to what she thinks us plebby mums are like in our boring little pov houses and little lives. Her agency has probably warned her against appearing too middle class or privileged but she can’t hide that completely so compensates by pretending to be unable to do life. It’s a character she plays to get work/ads and has most likely told all her family and friends this so they know not to be shocked by her content.
Just an alternative way of looking at her - on the other hand she may really be as bat tit as she makes out.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her kids are dressed in children in need clothes,she never shows her clothes and shoe (and she buys allot of shoes )#sals shopping,she needs a delivery slot for swan shopping because she's too lazy to do this job hoofing bags around but she's shopping all the time, she's absolutely mad,her kids are up at 6am what does she do to not be able to brush her teeth before school 😵

Reactions: 8
There's no excuses for not brushing your teeth. It's a 2 minute job. She strikes me as the type who also doesn't wash her hands after using the toilet. Absolute skanky behaviour. I can't abide people who openly admit they're dirty thinking it will appeal to the masses. Stacey Solomon does it and I can't watch her now without knowing she doesn't wash and probably stinks.

Reactions: 18
Hasn’t brushed her teeth or washed but bet she’s bleeping in with tuft trays since 5.30am

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine if you followed her and your kids went to the same school 🤢😬
When my eldest starts school I hope there is a Feebs type who's on IG because it will really give me some entertainment

Reactions: 6
I think you’ve really hit the nail on the head here. I think that in real life Henry/Mick is actually a fully functioning middle class Joules PTA organised mum. She had that party lunch for Herbivore and mums yesterday even tho a few hours before she’d have you believe the house was a tit tip and she couldn’t even dress herself. She’s got the kids all Pudseyed up this morning ready for Children in Need day.
I think this IG person is confected for views and to appeal to what she thinks us plebby mums are like in our boring little pov houses and little lives. Her agency has probably warned her against appearing too middle class or privileged but she can’t hide that completely so compensates by pretending to be unable to do life. It’s a character she plays to get work/ads and has most likely told all her family and friends this so they know not to be shocked by her content.
Just an alternative way of looking at her - on the other hand she may really be as bat tit as she makes out.
Absolutely believe this after her house tour. The house is really tidy!

Reactions: 6
Her house is nice & tidy & well put together yet she always comes of like she lives in a pig stye, hopefully more people will see what she is really like

Reactions: 8
Maybe she really is just trolling us all?! The house looks pretty tidy. She definitely didn’t show us parts of it, but it didn’t look like alll her “iM sO ChAoTiC” posts…

Reactions: 5
Vesper must be so confused when she's put upstairs and there is a pointless guest bedroom downstairs next to her parents and brothers room 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Wonder how much they rent out the annex for. Not sure I could cope looking out my window and seeing Feebs dicking around in the garden.

Reactions: 12
I actually like her house, nice layout, I just personally couldn’t sleep on a different floor to my kid/s

Reactions: 9
The house is lovely. Can’t say I agree with showing her kids bedrooms off though but hey ho, seems to be the norm these days!

The kitchen’s nice but it’s quite small, especially for a 5 bed. I’d look at extending it too.

Anyway, yeah her house is nice (and definitely not the mess she weirdly claims it is), we can give her that, but she’s still a smug twit haha

Reactions: 3
Bet she's had the cleaner in so took the chance to show it off.

She's shown the house many times before and most rooms have been an absolute state.

At least she's finally acknowledged the Annexe 😂

And the guest bedroom isn't a guest bedroom. It's basically her room. Which is why Vesper went upstairs 🤷🏻‍♀️ thats the bed she's always in because Vesper gets in with Jim

Reactions: 17
9447B228-97E4-4987-9B2E-1C9F79524C29.jpeg
I’m not sure why you would ever think “the way to make me more relatable to parents is to pretend I don’t have any personal hygiene standards”. How insulting is that?!

What a weird Tudor.

Reactions: 13
Right call me wrong or cruel or whatnot but man alive I would love to just knock that smug look off Herbies face 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.