Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think anyone cares in the slightest about your house feebs. Use your dehumidifier for the purpose it was built - not to just dry your bloody washing 🙈

Reactions: 6
Pleading poverty about the house, she’s got a money to get a charging point & electric car cos god forbid Jim has to mix with commoners at the petrol station but the house is damp & probably mouldy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry the screen shot is blurry but has she ever mentioned if anyone lives in the “self contained one bedroom annex” or is it just another dumping ground
She rents it out 🫢

She’s deleted the video of the house brochure now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If she doesn’t get that leak looked into she’s in big trouble. Sounds like she needs to get the roof fixed. Never mind faffing with your Louis Vuitton bag and tuff trays.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry the screen shot is blurry but has she ever mentioned if anyone lives in the “self contained one bedroom annex” or is it just another dumping ground
She hides it.
Quite often, there's a man ect in the garden, in a window. And she never mentions the annexe.
So we're pretty sure it's rented out as it now has its own house number.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she doesn’t get that leak looked into she’s in big trouble. Sounds like she needs to get the roof fixed. Never mind faffing with your Louis Vuitton bag and tuff trays.
I have penetrating damp in my bedroom, when the rain is torrential and blowing in the right direction. But I live on my own and it's so far down the list of things I need to sort and pay out money for. Mick has all the time in the world and definitely has the money to prioritise it though

Reactions: 2
The “sleeping bag” is an undeclared ad as it’s her Tog24 coat. Report away

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not sure about you but I cannot wait for Feebs to dictate to us plebs what we should putting in boxes for our kids to open on 1 December. She’s such a guru, I can’t do Christmas without all her relatable tips…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_2022-11-18-00-30-57-58.png

A few months ago wasn't she the queen of skincare products/routines with whatever #ad she was doing at the time?!?! And this month she is being honest (finally 🥳🥳🥳) saying she is clueless about skincare products and routines...Pheebs you are so full of it aren't you?! 🤡🤦🤡

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1739194
A few months ago wasn't she the queen of skincare products/routines with whatever #ad she was doing at the time?!?! And this month she is being honest (finally 🥳🥳🥳) saying she is clueless about skincare products and routines...Pheebs you are so full of it aren't you?! 🤡🤦🤡
She’s also holding her double chin up off the floor by the looks of it 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always goes on about how hard it is to do stuff with kids, erm maybe when V is at school and Erb is at nursery? What does she think everyone else does! How she can be moaning about not being able to afford to do everything they want to the house (who can) and then whip out a LV she hasn't used in years. Literally what's going on 😂

Reactions: 9
She just decides in the morning what she's going to cosplay as. Some days it's poverty, other days its LV bags, some days she pretends to like plastic toys because she's getting paid, other days she hates plastic toys and slags her kid off on the internet for deigning to buy some just like the ones she's had to play with to make her mum money.

Because she has no real personality, interests or friends (apart from food - all 3)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.