Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a trust wide uniform bank now where you can send donations or use etc. guessing feebs must be doing something similar….and yeah still a twit 🤣

I can’t lie, I spent wayyyyyy too long wondering who the J and P were (initials on the wall) because I thought his name was Alan and her name was Feebs 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s because I have too many family logistics and commitments to sort out 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t lie, I spent wayyyyyy too long wondering who the J and P were (initials on the wall) because I thought his name was Alan and her name was Feebs 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s because I have too many family logistics and commitments to sort out 😩
Alan is Jim's fun buddy 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For someone who’s sooooo conscious about her energy bill it’s very odd she is doing so much washing for the school. Obviously has to let everyone know though what a hero she is.
Also why have the ‘& H’ when there is no & between the other letters?!?
Picky I know but when you’re annoyed you’re annoyed!
Happy Thursday everyone 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For someone who’s sooooo conscious about her energy bill it’s very odd she is doing so much washing for the school. Obviously has to let everyone know though what a hero she is.
Also why have the ‘& H’ when there is no & between the other letters?!?
Picky I know but when you’re annoyed you’re annoyed!
Happy Thursday everyone 🤗
I read it as JPV & H. If you're going to use the &, you need commas 🤣

Reactions: 4
Fair enough she’s helping the school out - great she has F - all else do all day so why not. But why need to brag about it and mention it sooo many times. She’s a knob! I hope the dehumidifier is rinsing her electric!!

Reactions: 9
B80DCB60-BC6C-474C-8E6A-FDA875DDB654.png

Sponsored post. Were the 37 likes and 1 comment from her agency not enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've glanced and this in my fridge and had a little laugh to myself, as I feel that if Herbie had been a quadruplet this would have been their names

PXL_20221103_114743894.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So this dehumidifier is now her new personality? Jesus, she’s a boring witch

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.