Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely by the time she’s fucked about doing 289 loads of washing and hanging it up or on racks with dehumidifiers and heated airers for 8 hours she may as well put it in the bleeping tumble drier???? She tries to hard to be relatable it’s cringy

Reactions: 7
I accidentally deleted my original post as I managed to quote myself in another post I was doing and didn’t realise it would delete both 🙈 but yeah I really don’t get how it can be comfy to wear shoes in the house! So bizarre!
My son was notorious for it, however when I saw his uni accommodation I could see why. I’d have even worn shoes to bed in that place 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why did she need a calculator to work out which one costs more to use for the same amount of time... One is 300w and one is 350w...
Isn't that obvious that the 350w would cost slightly more? 🤔😂
Why did she need a calculator for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely all that stuff didn't come out of her car for just one weeks half term?! She is a lazy bleeping slob.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand where all this stuff and mess keeps coming from. She shows a clean dining room table and within a day it’s packed full of crap again. Is she buying all this rubbish or just moving piles of it around the house? I thought she’d cleared the house out when she took her life size cut out to the tip?!

She just epitomises filth and dirt to me. I reckon her and that house stinks.

Reactions: 18
Whoever she text asking if they could pick Vesper up I hope they responded with “duck off”. Manners cost nothing Feebs you giant freckly beast

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Manners cost nothing, if someone sent me a message like that the first thing I would do is ask where their bloody manners are!! Shows how full of self-importance she is. She may as well have written “you WILL pick my children up for me, I’m far too busy to put them first right now”

Reactions: 10
Manners cost nothing, if someone sent me a message like that the first thing I would do is ask where their bloody manners are!! Shows how full of self-importance she is. She may as well have written “you WILL pick my children up for me, I’m far too busy to put them first right now”
I do get vibes that she’s not functioning well in day to day life and the brusque manner and hoarding tendencies bear this out. I do wonder if Jim just stays with her for the sake of, and to help with the kids but basically has his own life away from her. When she was slim they seemed to have a good social life together but now she only sees other mums and family.

Reactions: 14
I do get vibes that she’s not functioning well in day to day life and the brusque manner and hoarding tendencies bear this out. I do wonder if Jim just stays with her for the sake of, and to help with the kids but basically has his own life away from her. When she was slim they seemed to have a good social life together but now she only sees other mums and family.
Yeah I thought this the other week when they had his mum over for dinner. They seem to hang out with her and Mick's dad and that's it. Don't they have other couple friends to hang out? That's quite telling really isn't it?

Reactions: 4
Yeah I thought this the other week when they had his mum over for dinner. They seem to hang out with her and Mick's dad and that's it. Don't they have other couple friends to hang out? That's quite telling really isn't it?
They’re not in a relationship, they’re just cohabiting really aren’t they.

Reactions: 15
She has one job to do - to drop and pick up her children from school- and she even passes that onto other people! What other family logistics are there really when you spend all day doing naff all!

Reactions: 6
She has one job to do - to drop and pick up her children from school- and she even passes that onto other people! What other family logistics are there really when you spend all day doing naff all!
I still grimace when I hear the name Vesper. It is an awful name for a child in my opinion.

I hate bad manners! It’s the sense of entitlement from her too, “family logistics and commitments” can be sorted out in advance once the kids are in bed - or was she filming a blinkathon ad? Or a reel - maybe she was filming a reel…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If someone asked me like that to get their daughter and I knew all they did was duck about making reels and getting paid by Tesco to blink the only reasonable reply would be “no 🖕🏻” who does she think she is? Imagine if she had an actual job

Reactions: 12
Is she taking the piss with that many summer school dresses?!
1. Why so bloody many?! She obviously has some sort of excessive buying and hoarding problem.
2. Why are they all being washed at the same time?!
Screenshot_20221102-141952_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
As if they aren’t paying her anything despite giving her a code with HER name on it!!

Reactions: 2
I think friends of school might be slightly misleading. I know many school PTA groups are now called 'friends of x' rather than the more traditional PTA as its more inclusive. 99.99% sure she doesnt have school friends. Surely nobody would ask the stale old tudor to do their washing for them??? She looks like she smells fusty, I dread to think.

Think she might be donating Scooter's old dresses for whatever use, spare uniform or second hand uniform sale (surprised she's not tried to flog it on fb marketplace though tbh). If that is the case I'm sure she could have stored them in one of the million rooms and waited until its summer dress weather/she has less washing to do.

Once again creating her own 'problems' that aren't really problems to the normal person who has a real job, real friends, a sensible sized head and only eats ONE evening meal a night. All in a bid to be relatable 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.