Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she posted in her story that she bought this dehumidifier after reading loads of reviews on it blah blah.

But I swear the other day she said she bought it off a friend for cheap?

Reactions: 4
So she posted in her story that she bought this dehumidifier after reading loads of reviews on it blah blah.

But I swear the other day she said she bought it off a friend for cheap?
I think that was the heated airer.

Now a story about drying stuff outside, how much washing does this bleep have?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Errrr no Instagram this is not a post I may like (though I didn’t realise when I first saw it it contained a fist pump/“cute” face combo 😂) She (or her agent) must be desperate if they are paying to market her dire adverts.

B861AA70-F61C-47C8-967E-3FF894BFE201.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So she’s actually doing a give away for the my little pony things she was given - fair play to her. Better than pretending V enjoys them when she clearly doesn’t. She’s still a knob though!
Let's be real, it's most likely a way for her to boost engagement and to get rid of what she deems "plastic tat" and beneath her all rolled in to one.

The virtue signalling of it being helpful to a family just before Christmas is an added perhaps unexpected bonus.

Reactions: 5
duck me, washing dries outside on a cold but dry day? Well knock me down with a feather, I’d never have known If our feebs hadn’t posted!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her account is such a mess no wonder she has such low engagement. Most people following are due to her slimming world days but she doesn't do anything around anything that resembles healthy eating. She's cosplaying being poor for likes and sponsors, so clueless she doesn't realise people who are genuinely struggling can't afford a few hundred on something. I don't want to judge her parenting but judging what she posts where she just can't be bothered surely no one is following her for parenting inspiration. How she gets any deals still is baffling, like her tesco posts when she bangs on about doing her shopping other places, and the make up one!

If she genuinely thinks she has ADHD she would be better off spending money on being assessed rather than useless tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wonder what’s happening with her health & healthy eating. I hope for her sake she’s sorted her tit out.

Reactions: 7
Her account is such a mess no wonder she has such low engagement. Most people following are due to her slimming world days but she doesn't do anything around anything that resembles healthy eating. She's cosplaying being poor for likes and sponsors, so clueless she doesn't realise people who are genuinely struggling can't afford a few hundred on something. I don't want to judge her parenting but judging what she posts where she just can't be bothered surely no one is following her for parenting inspiration. How she gets any deals still is baffling, like her tesco posts when she bangs on about doing her shopping other places, and the make up one!

If she genuinely thinks she has ADHD she would be better off spending money on being assessed rather than useless tat.
There is a worrying trend of people paying for private ADHD diagnosis and people are actually going from company A with a negative diagnosis to company B with the correct responses in order to gain the positive diagnosis. I have no idea why someone would do this but it’s irritating.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Makes you realise how high and constant they always had the heating on before when she was always at home in a vest top and shorts in the middle of winter!

"I wanted to see if there were some natural ways I could support my body"

Yeah... Lose weight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is a worrying trend of people paying for private ADHD diagnosis and people are actually going from company A with a negative diagnosis to company B with the correct responses in order to gain the positive diagnosis. I have no idea why someone would do this but it’s irritating.
It's weird isn't it as the medication can do weird things to you if you don't actually need it. I suspect a lot of people either think they know better because they have seen tik toks about the symptoms and so the doctor just has to be wrong; or want it as an excuse for not being able to keep on top of things (even though it's normal to struggle to juggle many different things).

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.