Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bitter about not having a smart meter isn’t she. The complaints obviously didn’t work 😂

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, her stories this morning…I’d love to spend a child free day sorting out my 47 bed mansion, instead, I’m constantly tidying our tiny house around children who are messing it up behind me…

Reactions: 9
Why does she have her thermostat constantly set to 17 degrees? Is that normal?! Genuinely curious.

Also why is her house SO messy and cluttered? She’s such a fat slob and doesn’t seem embarrassed by it either.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else generally clean/tidy/hoover there house in trainers?
Actually sod that … does anyone keep trainers or any shoes on when they are in the house?? I couldn’t think of anything worse than being inside the house with any type of shoe on other than slippers??
My partner does and it drives me mad 1. How can it be comfy, 2. The germs 🤢

Reactions: 4
My partner does and it drives me mad 1. How can it be comfy, 2. The germs 🤢
I accidentally deleted my original post as I managed to quote myself in another post I was doing and didn’t realise it would delete both 🙈 but yeah I really don’t get how it can be comfy to wear shoes in the house! So bizarre!

Reactions: 4
Why does she have her thermostat constantly set to 17 degrees? Is that normal?! Genuinely curious.
We have a Nest and ours is set to 17 all year round. We never turn our heating on or off, it just clicks on if it needs to. I don't know how else you'd do it? But then I have only ever really known this way of doing it, so I am confused why Feebs might be in the wrong here :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I have my thermostat set at 8 degrees and just turn it up when I'm feeling chilly, then turn it right back down before I go to bed. I couldn't go to sleep with th heating on all night

We have a Nest and ours is set to 17 all year round. We never turn our heating on or off, it just clicks on if it needs to. I don't know how else you'd do it? But then I have only ever really known this way of doing it, so I am confused why Feebs might be in the wrong here :LOL:
I agree. We have our heating set to only come on at certain times of the day and then the thermostat is set to a particular temp so if the heating is on at that time and it goes below the particular temperature then the boiler kicks in. I've never understood it when people say they've put the heating on, ours is like this all year round.

Reactions: 1
I agree. We have our heating set to only come on at certain times of the day and then the thermostat is set to a particular temp so if the heating is on at that time and it goes below the particular temperature then the boiler kicks in. I've never understood it when people say they've put the heating on, ours is like this all year round.
Ours is turned off and on ‘freeze’ we have to flick the thermostat to come back on again at the temperature we set (usually around 15). We have hive so not sure if it’s any different?

We have a hive - I turn ours off when it warms up for the year (March/April I guess?) and then on again around now but I too set it to 17° and it clicks on if it gets cold enough (apart from today I have actually clicked it on as I am FREEZING thanks to covid 🙄).

When it starts getting proper colder I put it on a schedule then and it comes on for an hour in the morning about 6am, then again for an hour at 4pm ready for us to get home at 5 and sometimes again in the evening or the middle of the night depending how cold it is just to take the edge off.

Thanks for the replies re: the thermostat at 17degress. Was just genuinely curious as hadn’t heard of that before (we just turn the heating on when we need it but don’t have a smart meter or anything). Wasn’t having a go at the old smug Tudor haha

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the replies re: the thermostat at 17degress. Was just genuinely curious as hadn’t heard of that before (we just turn the heating on when we need it but don’t have a smart meter or anything). Wasn’t having a go at the old smug Tudor haha
I mean, we should have a go at her for that reason alone tbh 🙃🙃

Just stumbled across this insta page when I was looking for a different feebs from down south. I could hardly tell that that was this feebs! 🤯😵🙊She clearly didn't take her own advice from first tee-shirt and just went with the advice on the other tees instead. Mind blowing difference
Even when she's slim she looks about 60

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The state of her feet in those clearing up stories, maybe her keeping her trainers on was to contain the dirt from her trotters

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Obviously not short of money with 20 quids worth of Lurpack on her kitchen worktop!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.