Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
The thing is he was poorly a few days ago, his mum and dad then left him for the weekend. He's probably still poorly and just wants some comfort and cuddles, toddlers can't explain properly when they feel like shit. When she was breastfeeding him she wouldn't have kicked off over getting up early as she could sit and get everyone else to do everything for her whilst she comforted him, this behaviour would have been solely reserved for Vesper. Remember all the times she had someone else do the school run for her 🙄

Reactions: 16

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
She’s just reposted that bloody knife set AGAIN that vesper uses and says ‘I don’t know where Jim got it from just Google …’ now she had shared this knife set LOADS of times before …. Surely you’d think she would just ask her not husband where the frig he bought it from??? I mean I know he’s not home much but surely they must talk sometimes???

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
Just gonna put this out there.
Does anyone else think that she is still secretly breast feeding that boy on the sly???
I have thought this several times over the last few months when he has ‘fell asleep’ on or next to her ???
Also, wouldn’t put it past her at all !!!

Mancnet

VIP Member
Errrr no Instagram this is not a post I may like (though I didn’t realise when I first saw it it contained a fist pump/“cute” face combo 😂) She (or her agent) must be desperate if they are paying to market her dire adverts.

B861AA70-F61C-47C8-967E-3FF894BFE201.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
What does ‘when Jim and I were 18 and living together with our parents’ mean? Was she living with him at that stage? That sentence makes them sound like siblings (‘our parents’) rather than partners.

• Haha

ker87

For someone who’s sooooo conscious about her energy bill it’s very odd she is doing so much washing for the school. Obviously has to let everyone know though what a hero she is.
Also why have the ‘& H’ when there is no & between the other letters?!?
Picky I know but when you’re annoyed you’re annoyed!
Happy Thursday everyone 🤗

• Haha

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Why can't she just read with her kid and practice some writing? Always has to be so extra. Her life is driven by consumption in every sense. Dickhead.

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Cmon guys - give the poor lass a break she’s so stressed and drained from having to parent that she forgot to do the one job she had by pressing upload to a video yesterday!! She deserves a nice long weekend away without any kids … oh wait …

• Haha

Lauz2427

VIP Member
I’m all for being confident in the skin you’re in but the state of it and it’s chicken bollock

• Haha

Lauz2427

VIP Member
For a year one child, letter formation and spelling is behind. She should be concerned as now if the time to sort this sort of thing before it becomes hardwired and difficult to correct.

I certainly would not be showcasing this on my public social media profile as what to do! It’s a great example of apathetic and lazy parenting from this great lump of a woman! That child needs some support!
I hate defending her (I really do) but kids develop in their own time, to say she’s behind isn’t really fair on a 5 year old. They’re all different and learn in their own time and I definitely don’t think this writing looks awful for a 5 year old?!

Anyway…..back to mick being a cunt…..as you were.

She really has no business cutting HH’s hair does she? Why not spend the £10 or whatever it is to get it done properly or is she pleading poverty to fit in with the working class again

• Heart

MrsB76

Chatty Member
So she said V woke up at 4.45am today (or around that time). What I don’t understand is, why does she let her get up at that time? She’s not an infant anymore. I have two kids, 9 & 3.5 and if they are up before 6am, they are promptly sent back to bed.

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Did I read that right?? Did she really say she is doing a photoshoot outside in her underwear? Or did I just dream that?
Wish she would tell us when, I would book the day off from work just so I can spend the day on here😭

• Haha

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
Why is she acting like she doesn’t believe she has to lose weight? As if some medical professional is lying to her and its all a big conspiracy that being massive is affecting her health 🤔 and more importantly WHY is she not really wanting to do it for her kids sake. Jim needs to sort himself out too, they both need to be healthy for their kids not just feebs
They are both so stuck up they probably think they are fine as they are. Given her track record of listening to health professionals so will probably listen to a podcast, share some quotes & breathe herself back to health.

• Haha

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
I’m full of rage but it’s aimed at her.
I’m not a perfect mum but I get that a 2 year old isn’t the best at listening and following instructions. Heck they don’t understand danger they are just embracing life like children should.
If you think it’s a dangerous situation then take their hand and stop it before it escalates into an injury situation

Reactions: 15