Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becclo44

VIP Member
That’s actually really sad that Jim hasn’t noticed or even said anything. I feel a bit sorry for her when she says stuff like that to be honest! (Although never for too long haha)

Reactions: 18

Skye green

Chatty Member
If vesper put on a summer hat and gloves the caption would be so different. She’d berate her. But when prince Herbert does it is a clever choice

francesthemute

What exactly is she struggling with at 6am with 2 and 5 year olds?

They want a cuddle? Cuddle them.
They want to play? Let them.
They’re hungry? Make fucking breakfast.

How hard is it?

Or is it that they want a cuddle and she doesn’t
They want to play but not the way she wants them to
They’re hungry but she can’t be arsed

She should’ve got a fucking doll instead of having kids

Lurkerlurker2019

Chatty Member
There's no excuses for not brushing your teeth. It's a 2 minute job. She strikes me as the type who also doesn't wash her hands after using the toilet. Absolute skanky behaviour. I can't abide people who openly admit they're dirty thinking it will appeal to the masses. Stacey Solomon does it and I can't watch her now without knowing she doesn't wash and probably stinks.

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I’m surprised the oaf can actually write. She must be exhausted after writing that card out, such a busy mama! Time for a nap and a banquet to perk her up!

Both her kids really irritate me. I know lots think Moped is cute but I just don’t see it. They look far too much like her!
I agree , weirdest looking family. Kids definitely are not cute. Both smug looking, especially H (I can't bring myself to write his name) he looks like a little prick and is definitely going to have even more of a slappable face when he's older.

• Haha

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I don't know if this is just me being anal but I wouldn't let a 2 year old handle raw meat. Even if you wash their hands well after, the little shits are so quick to put their hands all over their face and mouth when you're not looking
Hi Alan 👋🏻 👀

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
As if she still has periods she’s 100
I know we need to normalise periods and whatever, but something about having to imagine Mick on her period (especially knowing her hygiene is questionable at best) is just EWWW. I bet she smells like stale blood for days 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Joeyjojo

There’s 100% trouble in Tumble towers. Jim is away too much (boning Alan 🍆 💦) and her rage must be to do with it. I think the house is all
paid for by him, hence why he won’t marry her so when he leaves he gets it all.
Herbie is definitely reincarnated from an 86 year old man!!

• Haha

georgijane

Chatty Member
What a miserable old cow! There’s a lot of crap in toy shops I know, but she sucks the joy out of everything. I bet her kids were so happy in the toy shop spending their money from their Grandad. Why can’t she just be happy for them.

HeyPorkSnacks

Who are the 72% of people who said it was fine for her to do the school run in her pajamas 🤮 have a shower and get changed you smelly lump

• Haha

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
Whoever she text asking if they could pick Vesper up I hope they responded with “fuck off”. Manners cost nothing Feebs you giant freckly beast

• Haha

MamaD

VIP Member
Problem is its not normalising anybody really cos its only feebs whose in such a state! 🤣 I'm carry too many lbs at the min (though I've lost -3.5stone over last 5 months, cos I had a sit down with myself and realised my kids mean too much to me for me to feel shit all the time!) but I have nice hair, I have one ordinary sized forehead, I don't have my lashes or nails done cos my normal ones are perfectly fine, I find the time to shave my underarms and legs regularly and my feet are beautifully smooth! I think there are more people like me out there that are just a little cuddly after pregnancies/ lockdown than there are of feebs who just completely disregards every aspect of her health and hygiene, even though she has more free time than any of us put together!
💯 this! I’m probably the same size of Feebs but I manage to brush my teeth each morning, do my hair, nails are done because I like them to be, wear clothes I like that fit the body I have and I also have two kids and a job. Hey lazy attitude to life needs adjusting. She’s unfulfilled and it’s obvious.

Mancnet

VIP Member
The excitement of seeing she’s going to Manchester today…and I’m going into Manchester today! Will keep my eyes peeled for the beast!

• Haha
  • Heart